PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed future suggestions

RangerRico
09-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Since Assassins Creed Brotherhood is coming out in a month and a half, i doubt they can make any major changes so these sugestions are more towards AC3.

1-since there are't any big differences between the short and the long blade, maybe make the long blade more powerful, and have a free hand for the short blade. The free hand would be used for disarming, fighting on a wall. Also holding two 1-handed weapons at once would be cool, and would be great for combos.

2-fighting on walls and narrow pathways would be nice. There have been many times when I wished I could throw knife or shoot the gun while i was on the wall. short blade wold also be good for wall fighting. Also, I always thought i was annoying that you cant use and blades while on a narrow pathway between roofs or on thin walls.

3-A grapple hook would be amazing. I don't expect it if AC3 is in the far past, but if Ac3 is modern with Desmond, or even if it is that rumor about the WW2 era, It should deffiatly be include. I love how in spiderman or just cause that you can get to a far off spot in nearky an instant. I could als double as a weapon, like a whip, or something to pull enimies towards you.

4-If AC3 is modern, deffinatly, needs guns, but it still needs to be big on mele combat. Two guns that would be good for it would be a sniper and a small,silenced gun, like an uzi or PP2000 or something.

Thats all I have for now. please add your input of my ideas and what you would like to see in AC3.

RipYourSpineOut
09-11-2010, 03:28 PM
Please discuss Assassin's Creed 3 and other possible sequels in this thread http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)

P.S: Welcome to the forums RangerRico http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

notafanboy
09-11-2010, 03:29 PM
*facepalm* how old are you ? 10 ?

FrankieSatt
09-11-2010, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
*facepalm* how old are you ? 10 ?

It's amazing the amount of people who have no patience for the newbies on the forums.

hewkii9
09-11-2010, 03:38 PM
To be fair, Frankie, everything he said beyond throwing-knives-on-beams was a terrible idea.

FrankieSatt
09-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by hewkii9:
To be fair, Frankie, everything he said beyond throwing-knives-on-beams was a terrible idea.

Is that a reason to be an? I would say not. The person in entilted to his/her opinion. That IS what these forums are about, or at least that's what they SHOULD BE about.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter</span>

notafanboy
09-11-2010, 03:42 PM
what i just said "facepalm" and asked how old he was anything wrong with that ?

FrankieSatt
09-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by notafanboy:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand your post and if you can't see that I don't know what to tell you.

I'll leave it at that as this topic will be closed soon I'm sure.

Actually I'll leave with some word of wisdom that obviouly a great number of people on these forums need....

If you can't post something nice, don't post at all.

notafanboy
09-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by FrankieSatt:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by notafanboy:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand your post and if you can't see that I don't know what to tell you.

I'll leave it at that as this topic will be closed soon I'm sure.

Actually I'll leave with some word of wisdom that obviouly a great number of people on these forums need....

If you can't post something nice, don't post at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>sorry im sensetive to bad ideas

EzioAssassin51
09-11-2010, 05:02 PM
If you can't post something nice, don't post at all.

How about you do that too you Hypocrite? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Just because we didn't get along with you and your ridiculous rants abotu the name thing, and because we disagree with this guy's ideas (especially the guns! OMG! First ever AC3 gun enthusiast!!), doesn't mean we hate Newbs!

Plus, he was probably asking because of his Username! Bad ideas doesn't mean a young age, so i doubt he was saying that!

RipYourSpineOut
09-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Boys, boys, settle down! No need to bicker! Let's just drop the argument, and wait for the mods to close this (mainly because this isn't going to end well.) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

hewkii9
09-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Is that a reason to be an? I would say not. The person in entilted to his/her opinion. That IS what these forums are about, or at least that's what they SHOULD BE about.
To be fair, the implication in my original post was that he had one good idea.

ezio649
09-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Here is a good suggestion you could add to the list:

Real-World Interaction- You will be able to log online, and connect with other people. Talk to them, interact, etc.. There could be PvP, in which you face off each other, kill others unexpectedly, etc... There can berewards, for example, risk wallet money for ps3 (i dunno what it is called on xbox or pc) and gain others. You will only gain to what the killed or the killer has thier risk set. (depending on which one is lowest)

D00CH
09-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by hewkii9:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrankieSatt:
To be fair, the implication in my original post was that he had one good idea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually all of his ideas weren't worth of S...

EzioAssassin51
09-11-2010, 10:01 PM

Then why are you getting angry at notafanboy and hewkii for not liking his ideas?? It's their opinion.

DeafAtheist
09-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by RangerRico:
Since Assassins Creed Brotherhood is coming out in a month and a half, i doubt they can make any major changes so these sugestions are more towards AC3.

1-since there are't any big differences between the short and the long blade, maybe make the long blade more powerful, and have a free hand for the short blade. The free hand would be used for disarming, fighting on a wall. Also holding two 1-handed weapons at once would be cool, and would be great for combos.

The reason why Altair only had 1 wrist blade is for that very reason... so he could use the wrist blade on his free hand during sword or dagger combat with his other hand. He wasn't actually able to do that in the original AC game, but according to the game's lore that's one of the purposes of the single-handed wrist blade. So instead of using a sword and a dagger at the same time I would say to allow Ezio to used the wrist blade on his free hand during sword combat.

2-fighting on walls and narrow pathways would be nice. There have been many times when I wished I could throw knife or shoot the gun while i was on the wall. short blade wold also be good for wall fighting. Also, I always thought i was annoying that you cant use and blades while on a narrow pathway between roofs or on thin walls.

I agree that it would be nice if Ezio could do that. That was one of the frustrations I had with AC2, not being able to do combat in those situations.

3-A grapple hook would be amazing. I don't expect it if AC3 is in the far past, but if Ac3 is modern with Desmond, or even if it is that rumor about the WW2 era, It should deffiatly be include. I love how in spiderman or just cause that you can get to a far off spot in nearky an instant. I could als double as a weapon, like a whip, or something to pull enimies towards you.

AC3 will NOT be taking place in WW2 era. Ubisoft has already confirmed that. But it's possible that it will take place in another part of the world like Russia or Japan or or something. I don't like the grapple hook idea tho because it's not necessary with leaps of faith and the fact that Assassins can scale buildings free-hand without the aid of a grapple hook and rope.

4-If AC3 is modern, deffinatly, needs guns, but it still needs to be big on mele combat. Two guns that would be good for it would be a sniper and a small,silenced gun, like an uzi or PP2000 or something.

Thats all I have for now. please add your input of my ideas and what you would like to see in AC3.

Modern combat with firearms is probably only likely to take place during Desmond's time period, not within the animus. The ancestors Desmond accesses in the animus are not likely to be a part of recent history and it's unlikely any firearms will be used beyond the wrist gun from AC2.

Caligula__
09-11-2010, 10:36 PM
is AC3 taking place during French Revolution?

hewkii9
09-12-2010, 07:44 AM
Nobody outside of Ubi Montreal knows when ACIII is taking place, but personally I'd prefer conquistadorial South America, or Victorian England.

Black_Widow9
09-12-2010, 12:41 PM
@ OP- Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post in the above linked Thread regarding AC3.

@Everyone else- Perhaps you have forgotten what it's like to be a new member. I'd like to take you to a little Thread that is dear to our hearts called the Forum Rules. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2961017947) Please read the 1st paragraph. If you don't feel you can post in this way then don't. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>