PDA

View Full Version : annoyed

Poc2k8
02-19-2010, 05:12 AM
Well i got the new bonfires last night and finished it last night including the 3 bonus templar lairs.

Im slighty annoyed that i still havnt got 100% sync!!!

When i go into the DNA strand, on certian things like "Beat Ups" and "Assassinations" it shows a dark greyed out diamond shape(like i havnt finished it) but when i go inside a particular DNA such as "Beat Ups" it shows iv done them all?! So how can it shows iv done them all inside the dna strand but when i come out and just look at the strand it shows a dark grey shape like i havnt?

And bonfires of the vanities was certianly not worth the wait, I'd finished it in under an hour.

What am i missing? As i know many of us like to get 100% sync, iv checked each city/town map and theres nothing left to do =/

Captain Tomatoz
02-19-2010, 06:19 AM
i personally thought that the bonfire of the vanities was really good. It made you plan out your assassinations instead of going straight in. It was the most challenging part of the whole game.

have you got all the treasure chests and feathers?

Poc2k8
02-19-2010, 06:54 AM
yeh got all feathers and treasures. Got all viewpoints.

Its just these exact ones...

Beat Ups
Assassinations
Courier
Races
Secret Locations

For some reason those ones wont turn into a white diamond shape. They are still dark grey.

Iv fast travelled to every town/city and checked the map but theres nothing left to do. And when i go into the DNA strand and acctualy go into one of them so it shows you a breakdown (for example; clicking on beat ups and going into it shows you each individual beat up you have done) In the breakdown of them it shows iv done them but still as a whole shows i havnt

SpedStyle
02-19-2010, 09:11 AM
i have 100% sync now and also noticed that just check under options in stats to see if you have reached 100%

really only thing missing now is replay option to play the main story missions there is no reason not to have it in there now im sure a patch will come once pc version comes out least im hoping for 1