PDA

View Full Version : Bombsight, Bomb releasing!

Kadashi1974
04-04-2005, 02:48 PM
I really want to get into this game but I seem to have trouble using the bombsight or releasing the 250 bomb when in the VAL bomber at Pearl harbour. I have checked in detail the control settings and to my own way, but nothing works as I have set it. Has anyone had this problem and how do you remidy it?

Kadashi1974
04-04-2005, 02:48 PM
I really want to get into this game but I seem to have trouble using the bombsight or releasing the 250 bomb when in the VAL bomber at Pearl harbour. I have checked in detail the control settings and to my own way, but nothing works as I have set it. Has anyone had this problem and how do you remidy it?

Shakthamac
04-04-2005, 03:49 PM
you need to be a bit more specific as to your problem.

if you cant see through the bombsight, you might try ctrl-D, but its been so long I cant remember if the Val has a dust cover or not. If you can't release your bombs, then you need to make sure your a) loaded with them, and b) hitting fire #4 on your controls, whether it be a joystick, keyboard, or whatever else.

Crash_Moses
04-04-2005, 06:38 PM
Are you also carrying two 60kg bombs? And unlimited ammo? When you let loose the two wing bombs drop first. When you hit the button a second time the 250kg bomb drops. If you have unlimited ammo on you'll never run out of the 60kg bombs and the center bomb will never drop.

S!

CM

Kadashi1974
04-10-2005, 05:23 AM
Hi,

In regards to your reply about the VAL bomber, I shall give it a try with the command you told me about. I found out that if I put unlimited ammo on the centre bomb will never release.

Thank you for the reply all the same.

Kadashi1974
04-10-2005, 05:27 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the reply ans it was the fact that the ammo was set to unlimited, which I have changed now and all works fine. Just have to figure out which is my targeted ship and when I have been successful.

Cheers for the reply all the same.