PDA

View Full Version : What's stopping you from 100% sync?

DarthDeva
04-10-2011, 10:03 PM
I'd love to know which memory or memories is/are preventing you from achieving 100% sync.

For me it's the classic "Hell on wheels", it's really hell. I hate this damn mission

Cazzo

A.r.c.h.e.r
04-11-2011, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by darthdeva:
I'd love to know which memory or memories is/are preventing you from achieving 100% sync.

For me it's the classic "Hell on wheels", it's really hell. I hate this damn mission

Cazzo

That one was tough just keep moving. The tanks won't be able to focus on you. I'm guessing you had a problem with the tanks not the cannons. That mission took me about 5-7 times to do. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Ragmarok99
04-11-2011, 11:55 AM
those pesky lairs of romulus under 8 minutes seriously how the hell ezio collected the flags and did all that in 8 minutes? he must have replayed the memory too....

edit: my only fail in Hells on wheels was due to a missplaced shot were the impact screwed my own tank because i can do it just fine without getting hit

El_Sjietah
04-11-2011, 02:02 PM
1 Borgia flag in a Romulus tomb that I cba to search for. Too many chase scenes in those things to be sure you didn't miss anything.

DarthDeva
04-11-2011, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
1 Borgia flag in a Romulus tomb that I cba to search for. Too many chase scenes in those things to be sure you didn't miss anything.

Is it the lair under the Basillica? That is the very last one, where you take a cardinal down?

DarthDeva
04-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Ragmarok99:
those pesky lairs of romulus under 8 minutes seriously how the hell ezio collected the flags and did all that in 8 minutes? he must have replayed the memory too....

Lol, he definitely had to go back to the lairs to get all collectibles.
I would have loved to live in a time when you could find treasure chest with money inside in the middle of the city http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
When did people stop leaving their wealth on rooftops and under trees?

Ragmarok99
04-11-2011, 02:39 PM
i think ezio really replayed the memories to get those flags too... flags in those lairs are the hardest to get

Ragmarok99
04-11-2011, 02:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ragmarok99:

Lol, he definitely had to go back to the lairs to get all collectibles.
I would have loved to live in a time when you could find treasure chest with money inside in the middle of the city http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
When did people stop leaving their wealth on rooftops and under trees? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't know problably they were paranoid

El_Sjietah
04-11-2011, 04:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:

Is it the lair under the Basillica? That is the very last one, where you take a cardinal down? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure which one it is tbh. I only know it's supposed to be in one of the secret lairs.

DarthDeva
04-11-2011, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by darthdeva:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:

Is it the lair under the Basillica? That is the very last one, where you take a cardinal down? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure which one it is tbh. I only know it's supposed to be in one of the secret lairs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you go to the secret flags sections, you'll see from which lair you have missed a flag. If you tell me, I can look it up in the strategy guide. And in the last lair, there's one flag easily missed while chasing the cardinal, and another one found underneath a perch from where you need to perform a leap of faith. And also the first one in this lair is easily visible, but without proper maneuvers can lead to desync. It's a flag on an obelisk.

neo4lex
04-11-2011, 06:58 PM
I'm 100% http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Tank mission - if you get really desperate, you can glitch it (I did in the end). When you get to the last area with two tanks, shoot the gates, move to the market to start the sequence, then move back into the de-synch zone, where you get the "Desynch imminent" warning, but just before you actually get desynched. In this zone, the enemy tanks won't be able to shoot you, so you can take your time pwning them. There, 100%, too easy.

I found the flying machine mission the hardest. Ended up flying around for ages, destroying all the archer towers before moving onto the targets. The most annoying this is, if you fail the synch, you have to re-do the stealth part of the mission again. Should be able to start at the flying machine TBH.

Flags in lairs weren't so bad, only 3 in each. I did the first two timed lairs slowly at first, collecting all the flags and learning the mazes/jumps. Then replayed to get the synch. The last timed lair in the Vatican, I actually got my 100% and got the 3 flags in one go, it's easy since the flags are on the mission path anyway.

100%, all outfits unlocked (yes, including Raiden). Love the Desmond skin too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Lignjoslav
04-12-2011, 07:59 AM
The most annoying this is, if you fail the synch, you have to re-do the stealth part of the mission again. Should be able to start at the flying machine TBH.
... That! Although I had more trouble with the tank mission (in the end, I just kept moving and with a bit of luck I made it).

The third mission that gave me headache was getting into Castello St Angelo to Catharina unnoticed (and one more, I don't remember which, though that one was not so bad).

Still, I was able to do them all 100% before finishing the single player. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

AntiChrist7
04-12-2011, 08:38 AM
I was close a few times in hell on wheels.
But the most enervating is the bomber mission. i'm no good at flying the machine, and the stealth mission is annoying too

El_Sjietah
04-12-2011, 03:26 PM

When you go to the secret flags sections, you'll see from which lair you have missed a flag. If you tell me, I can look it up in the strategy guide. And in the last lair, there's one flag easily missed while chasing the cardinal, and another one found underneath a perch from where you need to perform a leap of faith. And also the first one in this lair is easily visible, but without proper maneuvers can lead to desync. It's a flag on an obelisk.

For some reason, I completely missed the option to see which lair you're still missing flags from. Thanks for the heads up http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MrStefunny
05-21-2011, 09:56 AM
Well, the tank mission is the hardest one I think. I did it again and again and again, maybe over 10 time I did it.

For the 8 minutes mission, its not very hard, but I really confused about how to get the flag.

For the outfits, I like Raiden the best. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif