PDA

View Full Version : To UBI company(important)

Natasa92
11-06-2010, 03:54 AM
Hi,I asked this question so many times but I never got a reply,so I decided to post it here.
First of all,in all your YouTube videos it was only talking about the game in North America. Well HELLOOOOOO people! Have you ever heard for the rest of the world!?!??!
First I have never found is the game going to be realized for PC,second even if it does will it have multiplayer option,third even if that does will it be sold in poor countries that you never heard of?
I live in Serbia(that is south-east Europe if you didn't know) and I have played both AC games and I would like to play and the 3rd part. The problem is if I will have to download fake game from internet or will I get the chance to buy the original game and get a chance to play on multiplayer.
Please provide more informations about what are you realizing,when and WHERE.
Btw if you manage to sell the game to us,can you make it possible that it comes 1 month after realizing instead of making me wait for whole year.

P.S.I am not being rude even if it though seems in this message,I am just disappointed in what I have heard so far.
And please reply.
Thank you

persiateddy95
11-06-2010, 03:57 AM
1# Yes, a PC version will be released.
2# Yes, there will be a multiplayer mode.
3# I don't know about that, but even if it doesn't, you can still order it. Just check on your local game stores and its websites.

magesupermaster
11-06-2010, 03:58 AM
To answer your questions:
1)The game will come out on the PC but in February
2)The game will have multiplayer.
3)Most games are sold all over the world, AC: Brotherhood will be no exception.

Natasa92
11-06-2010, 04:06 AM
Thank you both for answering I really appreciate it. Can you only tell me why in February? And this is general question: why do all games first come out for PS3 and Xbox and later for PC?

persiateddy95
11-06-2010, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Natasa92:
Thank you both for answering I really appreciate it. Can you only tell me why in February? And this is general question: why do all games first come out for PS3 and Xbox and later for PC?
That is still unknown, but it was most likely delayed for the same reason as AC 1 and AC 2 were.

Rakudaton
11-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Natasa92: And this is general question: why do all games first come out for PS3 and Xbox and later for PC?

I have two hypotheses:

1) There is no standard PC. PC's all have different hardware. As such it is easier to make the game for consoles first because they are standardised, and focus on an acceptable PC version that accomodates *most* users later.

2) Companies were occasionally in the habit of releasing console games and later thinking they might release a version for PC as well. As such, PC users got used to the idea of waiting longer for their games. This mindset made it safe for developers to focus on the console versions first because it became the norm.

But like I said, these are only hypotheses and probably wrong

D:

Natasa92
11-06-2010, 09:55 AM
That is interesting theory,but still I think it is kind of rude for PC users to wait for their game. When the game is out for us the others will be already bored of it. Plus until it gets to other countries UBI will than already make another one....

flyryassassin
11-06-2010, 10:01 AM
!!!Hey News Flash!!! America will support at least half of all of there sales http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif We are the "fat" consuming nation as you all like to say http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. and btw ill never be bored of any ac game. and this one tops them all.

itsamea-mario
11-06-2010, 10:22 AM
you know as far as energy goes we could get a good year or two of energy from burning the population of america. and despite the environmental effects of this, in the long term, it would be benificiery.

i would say the same about china, but then who'll make our plastic goods, and get me my special fried rice.

Kakashi590
11-06-2010, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
you know as far as energy goes we could get a good year or two of energy from burning the population of america. and despite the environmental effects of this, in the long term, it would be benificiery.

i would say the same about china, but then who'll make our plastic goods, and get me my special fried rice. LMFAO

Black_Widow9
11-06-2010, 01:22 PM
Since you're question was answered and this is beginning to cross the Forum Rules line, I'm going to lock it.