PDA

View Full Version : to bob or not to bob

daswift12005
06-20-2007, 07:38 AM
hi all
im playing the 46 game heaps and heaps.
i was wondering wazzup with bob sow , i thought it wasnt out till x mas or something.
but i see more and more things on the net what makes me think otherwise , for example , on airwarfare it shows the game casing and it says you can order it [??????]
is that so?? whats happening , is this a hoax or is this freaking game eva gonna come out?

crucislancer
06-20-2007, 07:46 AM
I don't think it will be out until December. Just think that, and if it's earlier, then you'll be surprised!

tagTaken2
06-20-2007, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by daswift12005:
hi all
on airwarfare it shows the game casing and it says you can order it [??????]
is that so?? whats happening , is this a hoax or is this freaking game eva gonna come out?

Are you sure the game casing isn't BoB:WoV? A reconditioned sim that's been out for a while?

If you're really impatient for Channel action, BoB:Wings of Victory is well worth a look with the 2.06 patch. I hope Oleg was paying attention, there's much to learn from it.

VW-IceFire
06-20-2007, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by daswift12005:
I wouldn't say its a hoax. Major publishers (aka Ubisoft) are not going to be spending money on a hoax. Storm of War: Battle of Britain is in development...we've seen some shots of the development...but all is quiet right now. We might see/hear more as we head in to September. To the people not reading the made up release dates that magazines and online stores put out the best guess has always been Christmas 2007. Thats not to say that it will come out then but thats the best guess at this point. They may make it...they may be out in Feb 08. But hoax implies something that doesn't exist, never existed, and in this case that people were somehow swindled out of their money. None of those are true.

This isn't the first game to be delayed or take a long time to come out.

heywooood
06-20-2007, 08:25 PM
not sure about the phrasing of your question...

whatever floats your boat I guess...

just don't post any pictures - its considered pron, even if a certain ex-president doesn't know it...

its like that scene from 'Less than Zero' isn't it? *shudder*

Divine-Wind
06-20-2007, 08:35 PM
BoB will be released in two weeks, be sure.

Monterey13
06-21-2007, 07:12 AM
Bob Schmob.....Just enjoy your 1946. Prob not gonna be much better than what we've got now.