PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Fighters

JohnnyYuma1958
01-08-2005, 10:49 PM
I can buy IL2 PF on ebay for $13.95, the sellors states that the game is new but indicates that it will be shipped from Asia. I wonder if this will be a legitmate copy. It seems kind of suspicious.
I'm afraid that if I do get it, the game might not play on multi player and thats really why I'm buying it. Has anybody purchased one of the games off ebay, and if so was it legit? Thanks

JohnnyYuma1958
01-08-2005, 10:49 PM
I can buy IL2 PF on ebay for $13.95, the sellors states that the game is new but indicates that it will be shipped from Asia. I wonder if this will be a legitmate copy. It seems kind of suspicious.
I'm afraid that if I do get it, the game might not play on multi player and thats really why I'm buying it. Has anybody purchased one of the games off ebay, and if so was it legit? Thanks

BPLIzard
01-08-2005, 11:49 PM
Buy from a legitimate retailer. You can't be sure whether Western-release patches would work on it.

Halo_819
01-09-2005, 12:04 AM
A minor search on the ebay forums will tell you that any kind of a disc from a seller in that particular part of the world is very likely a copy. Whether it is a Music CD, DVD or PS2 DVD, or PC CD.
It is a gamble that I would not take. You will be risking your money and risking the future of this simulation franchise that we all love so much! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif