PDA

View Full Version : SUB Club

orcus747
07-12-2007, 08:57 AM
On July 11, 2007 I made two post at the Sub Club. My posts were not in violation to their rules and yet someone deleted both. In all I have posted 19 times not violating their written rules and only 4 have not been deleted. Those are when I joined the Historical Campaign. I was black balled out of that and now I have received two e-mails asking me to return and what happened, I am still being treated like I'm black balled.

Freedom of speech is not part of the Clubs bylaws. This has caused a big flap last month and some top members left. Now the Historical Campaign has no leadership and very few players are left. I did not go there to make trouble but someone's bias is still keeping the Club members away. Even the STATS seem to be in flux.

Maybe the wrong people left, I don't know, but the Club is falling apart. It seem the Top leadership is just holding their breath hoping it will fix itself, without their help.

HeibgesU999
07-12-2007, 12:09 PM
Sadly, long standing arguments caused by the bugginess of Silent Hunter 2 and Destroyer Command, are still effecting things over there.

But if your posts were deleted, I have to think your language was probably a little inflammatory.

When I was the BDU at Atlantik! there were frequent times I had to reprimand even staff members for personal attacks on other staff members.

If you are tactful, you should not have any problems over there.

http://subclub.info/wpl/medals.htm

orcus747
07-12-2007, 04:09 PM
IMHO is not an attack. No one was attacked at all. One was a comment on a post that is still there that someone was quitting. The other was with that person going there would be no leadership in that area. Both were observations not attacks and not personal at all

HeibgesU999
07-12-2007, 09:40 PM
Let me put it this way.

In the past there were been folks,who were basically trolls, that caused a lot of problems over there.

For this reason, some folks over there are very sensitive.

So just be extra careful and polite when making suggestions or responding to anyones posts.

KaptainKirk is a standup guy, and I played a lot of STATS against him and Mata Hari where they dropped DC's on me for 90 minutes. (Mata Hari's ability to hit you with DC's below 200m was scary.)

If there are folks causing him promblems over there, I would avoid those people.

orcus747
07-13-2007, 06:15 AM
Thank you for your observations and comments. From what I see there they need to redefine their forum rules and then enforce them uniformly without any exceptions. That maybe why so meny have left and growth is very slow. They are not happy with the way they have been treated or how others have. It does seem some don't need to follow the rules they now have. Or at the very least they are given far more latitude.

As for knowing anyone giving KaptKirk problems I don't know any who are, including myself.