PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

ohlav
12-13-2008, 09:22 PM
I have the IL-2 game and it worked very well on my computer, then one time I wanted to play the cursor ran slow and "jumped" around. I tried uninstal and reinstall several times and never could play the game again. The planes act the same way the cursor does. so I quit playing. I just bought the IL-2 1946 (signature collection) in hopes of being able to play but the same thing is happening. The music runs fine but the graphics run slow and "choppy" as does the cursor. does anybody have an idea what is wrong? Other games do not have this a problem and run fine. I am not very technical, so if anyone has an idea please tell me in simple terms, Thanks for any help or suggestions

ohlav
12-13-2008, 09:22 PM
I have the IL-2 game and it worked very well on my computer, then one time I wanted to play the cursor ran slow and "jumped" around. I tried uninstal and reinstall several times and never could play the game again. The planes act the same way the cursor does. so I quit playing. I just bought the IL-2 1946 (signature collection) in hopes of being able to play but the same thing is happening. The music runs fine but the graphics run slow and "choppy" as does the cursor. does anybody have an idea what is wrong? Other games do not have this a problem and run fine. I am not very technical, so if anyone has an idea please tell me in simple terms, Thanks for any help or suggestions

Fireball_
12-13-2008, 10:34 PM
From the Main menu, click on Hardware Setup (if you can get the mouse to cooperate http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif), then click Video Modes. At the top of the Video Modes window, try changing the driver from OpenGL to DirectX, then click on Apply and see if that helps.

ohlav
12-13-2008, 10:47 PM
thanks I'll try, hopefully it will work