PDA

View Full Version : A simple (?) question...

marinius
12-29-2009, 03:26 AM
I've been playing AC2 over the holidays and enjoying it immensely. This game is far superior than the first one.

I have a question for you guys though: every once in a while I'll come across people who seem to recognize Ezio as an assassin, even though he's completely anonymous. They run around scared and screaming about this bad assassin. My question is, or questions rather, who are these guys? How do they know who Ezio is? What should be done about them, ignoring them or killing them...? Other people don't seem to react much to these screamers.

Come to think of it, there's another thing I was wondering: the pick-pockets that you run into sometimes, should you follow and kill them? I did it once and I earned about 500 florentines, not too bad. Can't remember if that increased my level of notoriety though.

I'm sorry if any of this has been asked before, didn't know what to search for concerning the "screamers"...:-)

the amolang
12-29-2009, 04:26 AM
florins, not florentines....

but anyways... I have also noticed that guards will sometimes randomly follow me and shout "Hey YOU, stop!" (or something like that) as if I did something wrong. it usually happens right after I've bought something... haven't really noticed it with civilians though... well, not very often, it might have to do if you are notorious or not, but thats just a guess.

and about the pick-pockets, you can chase them (if you need or want the money) and they will give you around 500 f, but if you don't need to kill them don't, just try and grab them or tackle them instead. if you do kill them you will get more notoriety.

marinius
12-29-2009, 04:49 AM
Lol, you're right of course, florins it is! A buddy of mine has been talking about florentines and it must have stuck in my mind...

I guess I'll just tackle the pick-pockets from now on, don't like being notorious:-)
Still, it's weird having civilians calling me an assassin when I'm completely anonymous and not doing anything suspicious.

Foxo_11
12-29-2009, 04:58 AM
I think you might be referring to the borgia messengers- they seem to know who you are regardless of notoriety, and often yell out "Assassin!" Or "Guards!"

marinius
12-29-2009, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by foxo11:
I think you might be referring to the borgia messengers- they seem to know who you are regardless of notoriety, and often yell out "Assassin!" Or "Guards!"

That sounds about right, yes. Should they be dealt with in any way?

Assassin_M
12-29-2009, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by marinius:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by foxo11:

That sounds about right, yes. Should they be dealt with in any way? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Killing them will greatly increase your Notoriety U should just tackle them and you`ll have a great deal of florins ranging from 4000 f

marinius
12-29-2009, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marinius:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by foxo11:

That sounds about right, yes. Should they be dealt with in any way? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Killing them will greatly increase your Notoriety U should just tackle them and you`ll have a great deal of florins ranging from 4000 f </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, will do. Thanks for the input guys!