PDA

View Full Version : No signature hidden blade sound

cr0wnes7
03-22-2011, 11:34 AM
What happened to the loud, sharp, SHIIIIIING sound that is signature to the hidden blade when you perform a high profile assassination on someone? It was like this on the xbox verison, i thought it was a bug. But i just picked up the PC version yesterday and was disappointed that it wasnt a bug at all.

I only heard the sound once, and like on the xbox, it seemed to happen randomly. Why was it removed? Or rather, why has it been randomized? Is there something im missing?

cr0wnes7
03-23-2011, 11:46 AM
BUMMMP

Really no one has gotten this?

Jack-Reacher
03-23-2011, 03:42 PM
People dont talk about it because they removed it in AC2

assassinchief7
03-23-2011, 03:50 PM
??? It was definately on AC2, when you perform a HIGH profile kill, not a low profile. It IS on ACB, it's absolutely a bug, it only occurs when you air jack a horse from a citizen.
Anyways, it still happens when you get killed, so close enough, right? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

cr0wnes7
03-24-2011, 01:23 AM
It IS in AC2. But only when you perform a high profile kill, low profile kills are silent. I kinda liked it that way, makes stealth feel stealthy and high profiles feel loud. But its totally gone in ACB.

And it sounds out when you die? I dunno, because its almost impossible to die in this game.

assassinchief7
03-24-2011, 11:02 AM
Was talking about MP deaths.