PDA

View Full Version : PF servers teething

Daiichidoku
09-29-2004, 11:59 AM
well, I look forward to the PF release...

what I don't look forward to, will be the first few weeks of PF servers, as everyone will wnat to explore everything, naturally, I fully expect all sorts of madness in the servers...

huge maps LOADED with aircraft carriers all blazin away with AAA, not to mention screening cruisers, picket destroyers, etc, all pluggin away with guns, objects everywhere,....never will my frame rates be so low...

all the arguments and disruptions from kamikazes into loaded ac carriers, in non kamikaze servers

hmmm I will have to avoid the forums, too, with the inevitable arguments and flamewars over which new ac is uber, which is porked, and which has a bad view from cockpit, hehehe

probably best off practicing offline for awhile first, til the novelty wears off, and ppl regain their "senses"....

just the same, I'm still looking forward to it, and also cant wait to start seeing new skins fo rthe new ac types

Daiichidoku
09-29-2004, 11:59 AM
well, I look forward to the PF release...

what I don't look forward to, will be the first few weeks of PF servers, as everyone will wnat to explore everything, naturally, I fully expect all sorts of madness in the servers...

huge maps LOADED with aircraft carriers all blazin away with AAA, not to mention screening cruisers, picket destroyers, etc, all pluggin away with guns, objects everywhere,....never will my frame rates be so low...

all the arguments and disruptions from kamikazes into loaded ac carriers, in non kamikaze servers

hmmm I will have to avoid the forums, too, with the inevitable arguments and flamewars over which new ac is uber, which is porked, and which has a bad view from cockpit, hehehe

probably best off practicing offline for awhile first, til the novelty wears off, and ppl regain their "senses"....

just the same, I'm still looking forward to it, and also cant wait to start seeing new skins fo rthe new ac types

Biloxi72
09-29-2004, 12:05 PM
S!
You might be right with the madness on the new pf servers but hopefully a lot of the problems you stated might be negated by hosts that know ther own limits and cut out some of the aaa lag monster stuff. Plus some will migrate to the AEP ones and be happy to fly the corsair and or hellcat over Kursk. Just glad i can merge my two and get the best of both worlds.