PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Switch Capes?

Crimsonzigig
11-21-2009, 03:30 PM
I got the Auditore Cape and I want to know how I can go back to using the original one.

NekoKera
11-21-2009, 08:46 PM
Depends on which console you are playing on. Look at the bottom of the screen for the info on pressing buttons for the screen you are on.

For the Xbox 360 it is (X).
For the PS3 I believe it is (?).

As you are hovering over the cape you want to equip in the Outfits menu.

rivaldog
11-21-2009, 09:45 PM
ill give you a set of better instructions, no offense mystic, but press start and go to the pause menu, then to inventory, then to outfits and press square if you are on PS3 and X if you are on xbox to equip capes. Also, you can get altair's out fit by pressing triangle(PS3)/Y(xbox) at the main menu (the menu where you have three options story mdoe extras and options) and that will take you to uplay either log in or make a new account and you can download altair's outfit as a reward

Crimsonzigig
11-21-2009, 10:59 PM
Much Appreciated http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

phreeve
11-22-2009, 11:49 AM
in regarding the cape, does it help you if your wearing the original cape in areas the other has no effect?

Just curious because in Venice I am wearing the one I got from Lorenzo and even while completely off the radar so to speak, I get attacked by guards. As though they recognize me by the cape. Sucks getting attacked by 10 guards when I'm trying to get that damn feather.