PDA

View Full Version : Has Subject 15 gone through everything...

KiShiDo
12-02-2011, 07:23 AM
... with Ezio?

At the beginning he said he obtained the Synch Nexus as well but too late and his corpse was rotten to that time... so he wasn't able to leave the Animus.

So does that mean, as descenant of Ezio, did he have learned everything about Ezio's life like Desmond did it to the end?

KiShiDo
12-02-2011, 08:04 AM
I mean 16 of course =)

alientraveller
12-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Perhaps not. In the database entry for Ezio, 16 wrote that he 'went dark' before Desmond and never got the 'full experience' of Eagle Sense, indicating he may be descended from an earlier child of Ezio (the lothario probably had lots of children he didn't know).

Also, 16 went insane reliving the lives of many ancestors, so probably had to complete their memories as well to unravel the knot his mind had become.

Darth_Donald
12-06-2011, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by alient91:
Perhaps not. In the database entry for Ezio, 16 wrote that he 'went dark' before Desmond and never got the 'full experience' of Eagle Sense, indicating he may be descended from an earlier child of Ezio (the lothario probably had lots of children he didn't know).

Also, 16 went insane reliving the lives of many ancestors, so probably had to complete their memories as well to unravel the knot his mind had become.
i never knew he became sane, he was crazy in revelations, maybe it's just me.