PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Free DLC... done?

stuntman014
07-13-2010, 05:25 PM
I've really enjoyed this game (despite its many glaring flaws.)

I really appreciated that there was free downloadable content (weapons, armor, etc). I haven't seen any of it lately though. Are they done releasing it all?

Because if there's anything we need, it's more un-silenced weapons.
/sarcasm

Seriously though, want more stuff.

Falzar
07-13-2010, 05:37 PM
well it was actually like unlocked things not free(because these items were already in the disc..the last locked content was shadow armor...if they wanted they could unlock spas-12 but it seems that they decided to keep it excusive....

Reason3D_UE4
07-14-2010, 11:59 AM
condisder this game milked dry... they're already working on the next game... i took a long break and will start playing again when i upgrade my PC.

roelbartstra
07-15-2010, 04:44 AM
I don't think they will give the spas-12, because it was exclusive content on almost every pre-order website. All the other stuff was early access for pre-orders.

XJ55
07-15-2010, 11:55 AM
The Shadow Armor is the last free weekly DLC. I know this because a moderator of the Italian version of this forum said that.

Xessive
07-16-2010, 05:17 AM
The Shadow Armor was a Collector's Edition and Deluxe Edition exclusive but they had no problems giving it out with the rest of the weekly stuff.

Molekulix
07-20-2010, 07:22 AM
ANYWAYS, why wouldnt they add at least engine-based program so people could create custom maps and, perhaps weapons, but maps would be better. The game would immidiately became thousand times better, since we would finaly have many challenging maps, which are imposiible without real coopration.

Turkkish
07-20-2010, 12:21 PM
I honestly thought it was really cheap of Ubisoft to release the 3E shadow armor and other exclusive items on "new content Thursdays". Hello Ubisoft? Some of us already had that stuff, so we were all disappointed when Thursday rolled around. Also, they have room to add like 10+ more weapons into the game.. I liked this title and everything, but I will never buy another Ubisoft game as long as I live.. Way too many flaws, and half-assed patching. Even now, the game STILL buggy and unfinished.