PDA

View Full Version : Possible New Sound Bug in 1.1b

XyZspineZyX
08-17-2003, 04:39 AM
Hi All

Just flew a few missions with in-flight music on and what I had happen is there was a overlap in the songs that play while flying (in-flight music/song) and the crash (music that plays when player is killed). Appears that both songs play overlapped or merged for about 10-15 seconds. Could someone who has different songs for their music tracks please try this out and let me know if it is just me or we have a new contestant for a bug report! This worked fine for me in V1.0. only change made was DirectX 9.0b installed?????

http://home.comcast.net/~robertvv/

XyZspineZyX
08-17-2003, 04:39 AM
Hi All

Just flew a few missions with in-flight music on and what I had happen is there was a overlap in the songs that play while flying (in-flight music/song) and the crash (music that plays when player is killed). Appears that both songs play overlapped or merged for about 10-15 seconds. Could someone who has different songs for their music tracks please try this out and let me know if it is just me or we have a new contestant for a bug report! This worked fine for me in V1.0. only change made was DirectX 9.0b installed?????

http://home.comcast.net/~robertvv/

XyZspineZyX
08-17-2003, 04:53 AM
Barra-Cuda wrote:
- Just flew a few missions with in-flight music on

Ladies and gentlemen, we've found the one person who didn't turn that damn quasi-MIDI music off the second he started up the game. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-17-2003, 06:13 AM
Barra-Cuda, I don't play with the inflight music on, but have crash music enabled (it plays when you land, also) and I've had the same thing happen. Exit the flight, start the next one and the crash music keeps playing. Don't know if this specific problem has been reported, but I suspect it's part of the overall sound problem post-patch. It couldn't hurt to submit a bug report about it.

Blotto

"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter craft, no matter how technically advanced." - A. Galland

"Look, do you want the jets, or would you rather I slap the props back on?" - W. Messerschmitt