PDA

View Full Version : Virtual training room help?

realgangsta213
11-28-2010, 06:15 AM
I'm having problems with the first free running race tutorial. I can't seem to get past the 3rd challenging part where you have to hang but then drop down instantly. I found a way around it by jumping from a further distance back and therefore dropping straight down but out of curiosity how do you hang and then drop straight down because if you hang for longer than a second the race resets to the beginning and it is also impossible to do just by pressing B/O so could anyone help with this issue

tyrce111
11-28-2010, 06:43 AM
When ever I did that race I was set back loads of times...

Its agrivating and I never know what to do because its a race and I dont have time to look at the popup hit thing...

SO ANNOYING!

DarthViscer
11-28-2010, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by realgangsta213:
I'm having problems with the first free running race tutorial. I can't seem to get past the 3rd challenging part where you have to hang but then drop down instantly. I found a way around it by jumping from a further distance back and therefore dropping straight down but out of curiosity how do you hang and then drop straight down because if you hang for longer than a second the race resets to the beginning and it is also impossible to do just by pressing B/O so could anyone help with this issue

This pained me for so long, all you have to do is let go of A/X when you get to the ledge and you'll stop running and drop to the lower level.

PhiIs1618033
11-28-2010, 10:53 AM
You have to do what it says in the tutorial, anything else will set you back, that's all there is to is. Only the courses are free-form.

ninja_7_7
11-28-2010, 11:40 AM
Just hold the right trigger or whatever it is for the ps3. DONT hold the free running button all you want to do is drop down.

Black_Widow9
11-28-2010, 03:31 PM
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)