PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed III

UBI-SUBI2011
12-20-2011, 08:43 AM
If u guyz dont mind i want to give a suggestion for AC:III. I would love it if it was to be set in India cuz there r many Indian AC fans plus India has a huge history of revolutions which can be used as a base for the new game. It could be based on a new Character named "Karmesh"(thought it myself) who is a teenage assassin inspired by the story of ezio and sets out to see if he is anyhow related to ezio or a kid wants to unravel/foil the plans of a war puppeted by the templars for their own gain. It cold be set during the time of colonial India as it was colonized by England which is famous for its knights and templars are also knights. Hope u guyz like it ! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Clarth
12-20-2011, 10:19 AM
No

and again

No

go write a fanfic or something.

They day they listen to random people suggesting game titles for them is the day Ubisoft goes bankrupt.

I still don't understand how people think their stories should be the next AC game.

spectatorx
12-20-2011, 10:35 AM
The third assassin's creed game seems to be whole in our times, so it should tell us end of Desmond's story.

Nanoo007
12-20-2011, 02:31 PM
WARNING SPOILER!!!

From what we saw at the end of revelations, Desmond must go where the ancient civilization were built to stop the chaos that could occur in the December 21, 2012. That point was highlighted in a world map and if they say the truth, the next Assassins Creed III will be in New York.

Six_Gun
12-20-2011, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Nanoo007:
From what we saw at the end of revelations, Desmond must go where the ancient civilization were built to stop the chaos that could occur in the December 21, 2012. That point was highlighted in a world map and if they say the truth, the next Assassins Creed III will be in New York.
How do you get New York out of what was highlighted on the map when the alien spoke? If anything it seemed to be somewhere in Eastern Europe. It was clearly not on the North American continent. Eastern Europe is also much more cultured as far as it's history of ancient religious civilizations and pretty much the cradle of Judaism.

As far as locations though, since anything in the past is animus driven, I could see the next one still visiting places in the past, if nothing more than to piece together information about what Desmond needs to do in the present, and that could be anywhere artifacts are taken and hidden, including possibly even India.

As far as locations in present time though, it would make a lot of sense if Desmond had to revisit the locations where Altair lived, much like he had to go to Ezio's villa in modern times at the end of AC2.

UBI-SUBI2011
12-21-2011, 06:47 AM
Well can anybody plz explain me what is the connection between ezio and altair ??? :S

restomaniac
12-21-2011, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by UBI-SUBI2011:
Well can anybody plz explain me what is the connection between ezio and altair ??? :S They are both very skilled assassins with key skills similar to the race that came before thus more able to use the PoE than most and have more natural skills (Eagle vision as an example).
They are both anncestors(sp) to Desmond but not related to each other (One is on his parternal side of his tree and the other is on the maternal side).

bladeblunterie
12-21-2011, 11:36 AM
I'm now on my second run through AC:R and though AC II is still my favourite, I have to say I've really enjoyed the whole of Ezio's story and his progressions, the cities, the characters, the quests, the sub-quests, everything, even the original AC.
So what are they likely to do next?
In terms of time progression, I was thinking that maybe a Desmond relative, or similar could start off just before the American Revolution (circa 1760 say), based mainly around key East Coast towns and cities, dashing across to some British towns as and when necessary, then perhaps sew a few seeds of revolution in France (1780's for example), then flit back between the US and Britain.
London in particular has a strong Templar background and some of the areas of the city during these periods would be great to go running across roofs and climbing churches, temples and so on. The same can be said of places like Boston, Paris so there's plenty of scope for architecture and locations.
In terms of characters that the main protagonist could meet up with, ally to or come into conflict with, there's all the founding Fathers, the British political and royalty figures of the time and the French Revolutionaries.
I would love to see something along these lines and the diversity of places, people and the background history would surely make for great plot lines.
What would you guys like to see or do you think?

smitty5908
03-02-2012, 05:47 AM
As everyone probably knows now Assassin's Creed III is in the revolutionary war. Yet i don't know who the main character is. You do get a gun and a bow and arrow.