PDA

View Full Version : can't register

Forsakerr
11-15-2011, 11:47 AM
i just received Assassin's Creed Revelation by mail and when i try to register at ubireg.com i get a weird page that has nothing to do with ubi at all , anyone lese have that problem ?

Blind2Society
11-15-2011, 12:00 PM
I don't know what the heck ubireg is. Just go to Ubi's site from here and register.

Forsakerr
11-15-2011, 12:21 PM
ubigreg is what's written on the back of the booklet and says register at ubireg.com

LightRey
11-15-2011, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Forsakerr:
ubigreg is what's written on the back of the booklet and says register at ubireg.com
I looked at my booklet. No mention of "ubireg.com".

Blind2Society
11-15-2011, 12:43 PM
That's what I thought. I don't see anything of the sort either, though I'm in the US and only got the signature edition.

If you're trying to register your Uplay passport that is done in game, if your trying to register for Ubisoft, well, you're already here and if you're trying to register for Uplay then just go to uplay.com

Forsakerr
11-15-2011, 02:20 PM
I don't know if it's because I'm from Canada and/or if it's because i have a 360 version that i got that ubireg.com thinggy at the back of my booklet but anyhow , i registed at uplay from inside the game as soon i got my copy opened and if i go to ubi site(not ubireg) i can only register my game if it was for PC , i opened a ticket at customer support we'll see where it goes

Mr_Shade
11-15-2011, 02:27 PM
You do not need to register the game to receive support for it.

If you wish to register the game anyway - please vist www.ubisoft.com (http://www.ubisoft.com)

You will see a link to register games on the main menu.

Please be aware that sometimes the website does take a few days to update.

If you have any game related problems in the mean time you can contact support in the normal ways, such as the www.ubisoft.com (http://www.ubisoft.com) website or links on sites and my signature.

Icculus575
11-18-2011, 07:37 PM
I just picked up the game today and have this same ubireg thing in my game

shiarra
06-11-2012, 06:34 PM
yeah me too, it is on the very back page of the booklet toward the bottom right under the Warranty info.

shiarra
06-11-2012, 06:37 PM
I just followed the link above to register the game on www.ubisoft.com (http://www.ubi.com) and the only platform listed is PC. I have the XBox 360 version.

oliacr
06-11-2012, 08:07 PM

weird :D:D:D:

BenGenGal
07-07-2012, 10:08 PM
I just bought Gold's Gym Dance Workout for the Wii today. I don't usually bother to register my game, except it said in the game that if I registered I would be elgible for special benefits. The game has a place to enter in the registration code once you receive one. So I looked in the book on information on how to register, and it said to go to www.ubireg.com. But apparently that domain does not exist. So I went to Ubisoft's main website, and registered with Uplay, but when I tried to select that game it wasn't listed. The only one it listed was Gold Gym's Cardio Workout. I thought perhaps maybe it's the same game? But it turns out that it's not. I can find the Gold Gym's Dance Workout game for purchase on the Ubisoft website but cannot find a place to register it.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-07-2012, 11:31 PM
Uhh...this is the Assassin's Creed forum.