PDA

View Full Version : New to Assassin's Creed II - Some questions and comments

hartmaj1949
03-09-2011, 06:12 PM
I have finished my first, and quite extensive pass through Assassin's Creed II (PC version)and have achieved full synchonization and 100% completion but, I have issues. they are:

1. At Monteriggioni, the moon rises in the west and sets in the east.
2. In the DNA, under "Secret Locations", I downloaded and completed the Auditore Crypt DLC but there are still three (3) locations unavaulable which, of course, I cannot complete. How do I do so?
3. In the maninmenu under "Extras" I need a code to access. How do I get this?

I love this series and will be downloading the digital copy as soon as it is available. Keep it going.

hartmaj1949

xCr0wnedNorris
03-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

I only have an answer to one of those questions. I believe that the code for extras and all that is special content you get from purchasing certain editions of the game.

hartmaj1949
03-09-2011, 09:23 PM
I think you are right. I just viewed two Utube videos (Home invasion and Shipwrecked) that are offered on other versions of the game. They are most likely two of the three I cannot access. I would hope Ubisoft would offer them as Uplay rewards for the PC, like they did for the Auditore Crypt.

Anyone know what the third on may be?

Is it possible they will be DLC for the PC?