PDA

View Full Version : Quo vadis FB (Il 2) ???

XyZspineZyX
07-30-2003, 09:47 AM
I c a lot of things developed for IL 2 now. Even these post-ww2-jets. This will become rather confusing in one game. As we will have to face many changes, we will have to face many new complains too soon. And I really fear those guys, who find out within a night or so which is the next über-plane/super-cheat.

Fighting with some virtual-flying-skill and knowing something about real aerodynamics and weaponry is one thing. Using some über-plane shooting what you can get is jºst another game and "arcade" is the threatening word.

Well the answer may be, that there will be more special host with limited planes available, banning über-equipment. But why having patches/ add-ons then ??? ... a never ending story ... Hope the good idea of Il 2 will stand this all in the end!!!

P

Petrus
member of the Butcher Bird Brotherhood

Message Edited on 07/30/0308:47AM by BBB_Petrus

XyZspineZyX
07-30-2003, 09:47 AM
I c a lot of things developed for IL 2 now. Even these post-ww2-jets. This will become rather confusing in one game. As we will have to face many changes, we will have to face many new complains too soon. And I really fear those guys, who find out within a night or so which is the next über-plane/super-cheat.

Fighting with some virtual-flying-skill and knowing something about real aerodynamics and weaponry is one thing. Using some über-plane shooting what you can get is jºst another game and "arcade" is the threatening word.

Well the answer may be, that there will be more special host with limited planes available, banning über-equipment. But why having patches/ add-ons then ??? ... a never ending story ... Hope the good idea of Il 2 will stand this all in the end!!!

P

Petrus
member of the Butcher Bird Brotherhood

Message Edited on 07/30/0308:47AM by BBB_Petrus