PDA

View Full Version : Persona Ideas

Mossero
11-17-2010, 03:14 PM
So I'm not thrilled with the options available for online personas, in a perfect world they would have given us some form of character customization but I understand that this wouldn't really work because of the need to blend in with NPC models.

That being said, who has any cool ideas for persona additions?

My choice would be a Follower of Romulus, those wolf guys, theyre awesome!

Ideas?

sammeerkat
11-26-2010, 04:51 PM
here are the ones i thought of, the soprano-phatom of the opera mask well dressed....The musician-his flute has a dagger on the end.....The witch-accussed of withcraft, usess "mystical" daggers........and my favorite one!The widow!-been married 8 times, none ended in devorse, she usses a kicthen knife

rb2610
11-26-2010, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Kaz_Lezar:
Me and my buddies think out of any new personas the followers of Romulus will be the first ones released.

Really? They're hardly going to blend fit in in a crowd, the other personas look 'normal' enough to fit in as a crowd of people (other than the Harle/Hellequin, but one of the maps is pretty much in a carnival thing)

I can't see nutters wearing wolf heads going about their business in a busy marketplace really http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Keksus
11-26-2010, 05:59 PM
form of character customization but I understand that this wouldn't really work because of the need to blend in with NPC models.

Well ... why wouldn't it work? You already have this very limited customization. And every NPC of your persona has your customized model and not the standard one.

Pelotero_10
12-04-2010, 03:22 PM
First of all, there is no point of extra gear options if it doesn't give any extra perks or abilities, so Ubi needs to upgrade the gear options, and give us not only more options, but better customization. Also, an increase in the levels needs to be made soon 'cause getting to level 50 was not hard at all; it takes like a week for people who play non-stop. Additional personas need to be added as well; I also liked the idea for the Follower of Romulus, but maybe make him leader or something. Also, Sammeerkat had a bunch of good ideas like the phantom, the musician, and the widow. I also was considering the possibility of the Butcher, the Architect/ Artist, the Huntress... that's all I have for now.

Squiddish
12-04-2010, 03:39 PM
I just want to see a random civilian that whoops on people with a broom. The broom executions in single player are hilarious.

The Demonborn
12-04-2010, 04:15 PM
The broom executions in single player are hilarious.

I didn't do one of these until I'd finished the single player. It was one of the funniest things in the game. But get a stone hammer or pickaxe off someone. That's just brutal.

Jollydevil
12-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Id love to see new characters in DLCs. I dont know about customization though; id have a problem with not being able to know whos who. Plus, what if some character is very alike to another, and youve got twice as many NPCs looking alike as there should be now.
Ill update this if I think of any good Personas http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Judge-of-wings
12-04-2010, 06:24 PM
A few ideas i've had:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI> Cardinal (red and white versions)- Assassinates with solid Gold cross.
<LI> Farmer- Holds a box (like the NPCs in the SP),assassinates with butcher knife hidden in the box.
<LI> Astronomer/Inventor-Assassinates with a sharpened sextant or metal telescope.
<LI>Artist-Assassinates with chisel and hammer.
[/list]

yellowbeans
12-05-2010, 04:24 AM
I think it would be cool if they added assassins and an Abstergo vs. Assassin mode.

-I really like the idea of musicians
-They have drunks who hang around the streets
-The whole Borgia family would be nice for people who beat single player.

I also think all of the upgrades should help players blend in with NPCs. It is already kind of like that (e.g. priest & doctor).

Wile E Coyoteee
12-05-2010, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Kaz_Lezar:
toon

*facepalm*

MusicalMonobrow
12-05-2010, 01:42 PM
How about a chef person with a meat cleaver?

Or some kind of posh butler, but i dont know what his weapon would be...

MR-SMITH1994
12-05-2010, 01:44 PM
i would love to see the paple guerds

xCr0wnedNorris
12-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Name: The Musician

Weapon: Guitar String

You know those guys who run around everywhere with those instruments and try to play it for you in singleplayer? What if he became a multiplayer character?

Name: The Farmer

Weapon: Rake

Posed as a hard working farmer, this templar waits until his target passes by before stabbing him from behind.

Name: The Artist

Weapon: Sharpened Paint-Brush

This artist never has a need to buy red paint.

Name: The Butcher

Weapon: Butcher Knife

He cuts all kinds of meats.

Name: The Archer

Weapon: Arrows

While others may have moved on to the crossbow, he remains loyal to the original.

Name: The Scholar

Weapon: Poison-filled Pen

The only records he keeps are of his fallen targets.

Name: The Nun

Weapon: Cross

The female counter-part to the Priest, kind of like what the Hellequin is to the Harlequin.

Name: The Tailor

Weapon: I'm kind of torn between a Cloth that could be used to suffocate people and a rather large Sewing Needle.

He only makes clothes for funerals.

Name: The Civilian

Weapon: Dagger

Posing as an innocent bystander, the Civilian waits for their target to drop their guard and then takes them out.

Name: The Fighter

Weapon: Fists

His raw power has stopped rampaging bulls, so I can only imagine what would happen if you got within arms reach.

These are the ideas I posted in my version of this type of thread, thought it'd be appropriate here.

CarnivalBox
12-05-2010, 02:24 PM
I really like the idea of a witch.
She could use like a sharp wand or something as a weapon.
And perhaps a fire-breather. You could see those in the SP, maybe they could like I don't know, breathe fire in your face?

TheSeraphor
12-05-2010, 02:47 PM
Hm... a few good ideas there, the one's I'd like to see are...

Minstrel
Weapon: Metal Lute
Looks similar to the Minstrels in single player.
Bashes his victims over the head or jabs the end into his victims throat.
When blending, instead of doing the typical 'chatting' animation, he will start to play his lute.

Architect
Weapon: Silver-tipped Quill
Looks similar to the Architects in single player.
When blending, will get out his book and draw in it.

Widow
Looks a bit like Catarina, advanced gear includes a black lace veil.
Weapon: Kitchen Knife

Tailor
Weapon: Needle and Steel Thread
Not sure on appearance.
Kill animations vary between stabbing/slicing with the needle, or garrotting with the thread.

Sculptor
Weapon: Chisel and Hammer
Not sure on appearance.
Can stab with the chisel, bash with the hammer, or hammer the chisel into his/her victim's head.

I'm not too keen on the Followers of Romulus, they would look really out of place.
Yes we already have the Harlequin and Hellequin, but they're street performers, they would have been commonplace (to an extent) on the streets of renaissance Italy. People walking around in what is essentially the husk of a dead wolf, not so much.

RunnerGroucho
12-05-2010, 06:12 PM
i would like to see a josh whedon pack. i would be jiles from ANGEL.