PDA

View Full Version : FC3 will be out in ONE YEAR (MAYBE)

Clover_field.
06-19-2011, 05:04 PM
So why the hell do you all post this useless posts ?
The Team around FC3 has a idea and you all have no clue what they think.
But you are keeping on posting ideas and what you wish without having any idea what will come up to you.
95% of this forum is absolute useless.

Any time I watch inside this forum I cat stop laughing because of youre posts.

Wait, relaxe and see what the Team around FC3 will give you.
But hell just keep on posting threads like
Upgrades, Vehicles, HUD, ect pp because its so funny what you write.
You all have seen just one single example of FC3 and allways the same statement from Dan Hayden.
Map - FC1 here FC2 there and FC3 much far from it.
Thats it.

So wait for some more videos and statements and see what they are heading for.
Then MAYBE then you can post youre ideas...

Bur for now its nothing worth then LOL.

Negrumir
06-19-2011, 07:51 PM
Because a lot of people see FC2 as a monumental failure in most of the areas that mattered. We want to let Ubisoft know that and what we think they should do to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Since FC3 runs on the same engine as FC2, we can assume (and hope) that they will be building on that framework. Improving on the successes and fixing the failures.

Besides, it's been a long time since anyone has had any hope of a successful FC3. Remember the Africa (again) and even Antarctica rumors? We're exited because we like what we see.

If you don't like it, then maybe YOU should just wait 'til we get more info. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

AntsySkaya
06-20-2011, 11:07 AM
Oh no he didn't http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Hobodealer
06-20-2011, 05:24 PM
I just hope Ubi keep that survival, primative feel. Nothing too over the top like infared scopes or any stupid Call of Duty fan boy gadgets. I want more blowpipes, simple pistols and a kick *** stealthy machete!

legacyzero
06-20-2011, 07:47 PM
A useless post about useless posts. Oh the Irony.

Seriously. Your OP is is probably the most useless thread here, to be honest.

If (and only IF) Ubisoft decides to come to the community for guidance, then these threads that you think is so funny will be a useful tool.

So keep laughing at all these threads and being an UN-useful "TOOL" (yes, that word has double meaning here.) While the rest of us hold out hope that Ubisoft will actually discover that the best games are made by the community.

SABRETOOTH1971
06-21-2011, 04:27 PM
You`re laughing at us....oh how the tables have turned. Feck off to your dark hole and wait for the end of the world. When`s your death, I want to by tickets.

Leadstorm76
06-24-2011, 11:33 AM
It might be longer than we think i have heard that ubisoft has lost some of its talent in the last year.__Former Ubisoft/Assassin's Creed star Patrice Désilets is already drawing talent away from his old employer.

In an interview with Joystiq, THQ's head of core games Danny Bilson said that the company was already working to bring over at least three unidentified developers from Ubisoft Montreal. "I don't think I can talk about the other three people we've already contracted because I wouldn't...I just know Patrice said, 'I need these three guys,' and I said, 'Okay! Whatever you need!'...I kind of know what their roles are, but they were the most important people to Patrice. All three of them are Ubi."

Désilets will head up THQ's Montreal studio, which doesn't official begin until May 29, so we eagerly await what he and his new team of old friends have in store.

Filed under: news, thq, ubisoft, danny bilson, patrice désilets, thq montreal, ___

legacyzero
06-24-2011, 05:33 PM
this game has been in development for years. YEARS.

spinetooth
06-26-2011, 09:49 AM
because we're too excited to stay silent!

Clover_field.
06-27-2011, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Negrumir:
Because a lot of people see FC2 as a monumental failure in most of the areas that mattered. We want to let Ubisoft know that and what we think they should do to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Since FC3 runs on the same engine as FC2, we can assume (and hope) that they will be building on that framework. Improving on the successes and fixing the failures.

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW"> They already know this !</span>

Besides, it's been a long time since anyone has had any hope of a successful FC3. Remember the Africa (again) and even Antarctica rumors? We're exited because we like what we see.

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Im happy to hear that they will release FC3 one day but I dont think they can add the new ideas in this game. As you know they started the project years ago. They already read the ideas that have been posted in this forums and they will pick up the good one. And now I lean back and relax untill the release.</span>

If you don't like it, then maybe YOU should just wait 'til we get more info. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Indeed...." just wait 'til we get more info."</span>

Negrumir
06-27-2011, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Clover_field.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Negrumir:

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW"> They already know this !</span>

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Im happy to hear that they will release FC3 one day but I dont think they can add the new ideas in this game. As you know they started the project years ago. They already read the ideas that have been posted in this forums and they will pick up the good one. And now I lean back and relax untill the release.</span>

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Indeed...." just wait 'til we get more info."</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So essentially, all discussion of FC3 is pointless until the game is published?

Well maybe so, but who cares? Evidently, you do.

Why you've dedicated yourself to vocally disapproving of Pre-release FC3 discussion and a general inability to stay on topic or at least refrain from attempting to hinder the above-mentioned FC3 discussion is beyond me.

The only thing you've done (as witnessed in multiple threads) is post off topic or tell people they shouldn't bother talking about FC3. This accomplishes nothing whatsoever. At least the "Useless posts" are related directly to FC3 rather than the discussion of the discussion that you've been doing.

Short version: stop being an idiot.