PDA

View Full Version : Online Multi-Player - attn: Eliechbeir & Nevadyankeewzh

Chief_W_Mueller
03-25-2006, 10:58 PM
Fellow Kaluens! The online multiplay was incredible last night. I've only been doing online for 2 days now (been playing career mode for one year). You both played great and realistic unlike some other moron that was there. We should get an online game with the three of us - schedule it - and have some fun.

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks and GOOD HUNTING! ! !

Milner62
03-26-2006, 12:00 AM
chief i wasnt there i did play a multiplayer game last night though, but i would play a multiplayer game where everyones playing 100% realisticly

Chief_W_Mueller
03-26-2006, 11:15 AM
Milner, I would be into that. Last night was my second night playing online (I've played career for one year - started 1940, now it's 1942). The career mode is, I think, a very realistic U-Boat simulation experience. I find that online play can be more "arcade like."

Last night we had eight boats attacking a convoy in 1944 online. One moron had to have his XXI boat and was such a jerk. He actually ended up ramming a destroyer blocking lagitimate shots that myself and two other players had. He then started firing homing torpedoes at me and the other guys. That kind of thing just kills it for everyone.

I would be interested in an online play with, say three or four boats, and play it realisticly. In other words, stealth attacks like they used to do. Not attacking on the surface with deck guns blasting from 7,000 meters or ramming ships to sink them or using boats that could not realisticly make it to the combat zone or were never in actual combat.

I'm interested to know your thoughts.

Thanks, take care, and GOOD HUNTING ! ! !