PDA

View Full Version : My first IL2 FB Fighter Mission/Race

XyZspineZyX
10-07-2003, 11:52 PM
Hi all,
I just complited my first German Figher pilot mission in IL2 FB since I got it 3 mothes ago /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif .

I did the missions in IL2 origianl and thought they were really good. So I am in a VOW squad so thought I must try to play some missions in IL2 FB!
I tryed twice, first I thought, after getting off the runway. Oh I must have been slow taking off because I lost my squad with-in afew seconds /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif .

Then I tryed to take off a little faster and going 500ks,mph what ever I still lost them.
The AI BF109F2s seem to be in a race with each other! to get some where /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif . After not even meeting any AI enemy it was RTB time. Then there was an even quicker race to get home.
Near the runway the AI thought they better split up to get a better change of winning the landing race. Zoom zoom woosh AI flying in teams of two trying to land the fastest. But I had no parter /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif .
So I wooshed past every one else and got 3rd in the landing race WEE HEE. Asking to land first of course.
Then I taxied to the pits so I did not get hit by the other competitors /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif .

More to follow,,

Erik3003
I./JG53_Erik3003

XyZspineZyX
10-07-2003, 11:52 PM
Hi all,
I just complited my first German Figher pilot mission in IL2 FB since I got it 3 mothes ago /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif .

I did the missions in IL2 origianl and thought they were really good. So I am in a VOW squad so thought I must try to play some missions in IL2 FB!
I tryed twice, first I thought, after getting off the runway. Oh I must have been slow taking off because I lost my squad with-in afew seconds /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif .

Then I tryed to take off a little faster and going 500ks,mph what ever I still lost them.
The AI BF109F2s seem to be in a race with each other! to get some where /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif . After not even meeting any AI enemy it was RTB time. Then there was an even quicker race to get home.
Near the runway the AI thought they better split up to get a better change of winning the landing race. Zoom zoom woosh AI flying in teams of two trying to land the fastest. But I had no parter /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif .
So I wooshed past every one else and got 3rd in the landing race WEE HEE. Asking to land first of course.
Then I taxied to the pits so I did not get hit by the other competitors /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif .

More to follow,,

Erik3003
I./JG53_Erik3003