PDA

View Full Version : The Champion Part 2 *Spoilers?*

Vex_Assassin
11-20-2011, 10:59 AM
I'm currently at 99.45% sync on Revelations and the only mission I do not have at 100% is The Champion Part 2 which is a Master Assassin Mission. Can anyone give me a tip on how to get full sync on this one? I've tried atleast 10 times and it's one of the only mission that gives me a tough time. Thanks!

hypervillain
11-20-2011, 04:18 PM
What I did was I used two different kinds of bombs - Impact Datura and Impact Smoke Bomb - Throwing them one by one everytime the attackers get close to you or the herald. With these you got at least 6 chances of stopping them from attacking the herald, hoping that the first three(Datura) killed them all instantly. When you run out just use the smoke bomb and melee them all. Just now I thought that you might also be able to use your recruits but I didn't try it myself. Give it a try and see how you go!

cless711
11-20-2011, 04:31 PM
This is the only mission that drove me insane with 100% xD Cause the assassin would just stand there most of the time while the herald gets hit. But like enrico said, use impact datura and impact smoke bomb. It makes things a lot easier.

nash_trickster
11-20-2011, 04:44 PM
You can keep the Templars from attacking the Herald by repeatedly throwing bombs with nails (I don't know the name in english for them) at the feet of the Herald (be careful to wait until the nails start to disappear to throw the next bomb) and quickly disposing of the Templars while they are stuck... It took me 4 bombs though so you'd better finish the Piri Reis Challenges before, to get the extra bomb slot...

Vex_Assassin
11-20-2011, 06:03 PM
Alright, I'll try that. I've tried using bombs before, but the templars would just bump into me and Ezio would fall to the ground... Leaving the Herald open for hits

ForsakEnd
11-21-2011, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by nash_trickster:
You can keep the Templars from attacking the Herald by repeatedly throwing bombs with nails (I don't know the name in english for them) at the feet of the Herald (be careful to wait until the nails start to disappear to throw the next bomb) and quickly disposing of the Templars while they are stuck... It took me 4 bombs though so you'd better finish the Piri Reis Challenges before, to get the extra bomb slot...

Yeah thats how I did it using impact Caltrop bombs and using my pistol to get them at a distance then using either the HB or Dagger when in close

Kytr
11-21-2011, 12:16 PM
I did this one using Stink Bombs. Drop one near the herald as the templars approach, then kill them as the stand there.

It is possible to make more bombs during the battle -- from the R2 screen, when the bomb is selected as the secondary weapon, you can press X to add more bombs (as long as you have the fixings).

That one is tough, since the templars will ignore you to attack the herald, who doesn't even try to defend.

playassassins1
11-21-2011, 12:54 PM
Is there a part 2 on every multiplayer character?
I only managed to get part 1 on every MP characters. How do you get those Part 2's

Kytr
11-21-2011, 01:13 PM
There is a part 2 for every Master Assassin mission (and therefore the MP characters that are its focus). The first part allows the MA to go above level 10, the second makes him level 15.

zSTACE
01-01-2012, 01:32 AM
Using the pyrite bombs works fairly well here too. It makes the citizens around him fight for you, they grab the attacks slowing them down and making them easy to hit.