PDA

View Full Version : Multiple installation

FunniestTooth93
06-07-2011, 02:28 AM
Hi, I was wondering if you bought Assassins creed revelations, can you install it on multiple computers? (My lil brother and mines')And will multiplayer still work or at least one playing multiplayer while another playing singleplayer?

justinpunny
06-07-2011, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by linndu:
Hi, I was wondering if you bought Assassins creed revelations, can you install it on multiple computers? (My lil brother and mines')And will multiplayer still work or at least one playing multiplayer while another playing singleplayer?

Actually which DRM will AC:R be using ? Is it going to be the same like AC2 or Broherhood ?

Have they announced it ? I think you might be able to Install the game on more than 1 Computer, but you can only play ONE at a time, from a Single Account. You cannot use more than 1 Account at a time, so I think the same should apply for AC:R as well ?

Brotherhood can also be played Offline, though I'm not sure whether both SP and MP can be played simultaneously.

Mr_Shade
06-07-2011, 06:40 AM
At present there is no information on what type of DRM the game will use.

This information is normally released closer to the games actual release.

Rapier-4
06-09-2011, 07:16 AM
Uh, Mr. Shade, may I ask you...are the Ubi guys working on a multiplayer fix? to correct these issues?

I don't mind waiting for a fix, as long as it's coming...I just thought, ya know, you guys will be busy developing Revelations instead of fixing the Brotherhood Multi...

pepijn23
07-29-2012, 12:34 PM
My brother has accoount and filled in the product key, I want to play too, but can't do so because th productkey is limitid to one computer instead of one ip/address not so clever. A solution please, I also want to install AC II and Revelations, which my brother and me bought and number III when it is released.

regards, justus3011 and pepijn23