PDA

View Full Version : Death Bug...

XyZspineZyX
06-29-2003, 07:30 PM
I was in a stuka fighting two Me110s, put on the autopilot, changed over to the gunner, got killed eventually, changed back to the pilot, and just before I could turn off the autopilot, he got killed.

Black screen of death....

However I then noticed in the external view , that the pilot was moving his head following the me110 on my tail. I wen t back into cockpit, and there was no black screen of death, however I could still not disengage the autopilot.

My dead self did a fantastic job of fending off the ME110s who finally gave up....

WIERD...

XyZspineZyX
06-29-2003, 07:30 PM
I was in a stuka fighting two Me110s, put on the autopilot, changed over to the gunner, got killed eventually, changed back to the pilot, and just before I could turn off the autopilot, he got killed.

Black screen of death....

However I then noticed in the external view , that the pilot was moving his head following the me110 on my tail. I wen t back into cockpit, and there was no black screen of death, however I could still not disengage the autopilot.

My dead self did a fantastic job of fending off the ME110s who finally gave up....

WIERD...

XyZspineZyX
06-29-2003, 09:10 PM
Same with the He-111 and TB-3. If the player is killed in a gunner position, he is no longer able to control the plane, even if the pilot is still alive.

Hopefully be fixed in the patch.

Then on the second day, it was made bug free, and He saw that it was good.