PDA

View Full Version : Intuition

Golani2007
09-25-2007, 07:09 AM
In the last year demo UBI show an abilltiy which calld "intuition"... since then that abillity hasnt shown...
did they take it off or something?

Saudus
09-25-2007, 07:35 AM
Prob no. I guess they want to show more stuff and such instead of showing more about one we've seen already. Since they haven't been showing tons of beta fotage and such I think that would be the right thing to do.

AirRon_2K7
09-25-2007, 07:48 AM
its called eagle vision now, and its still in. It plays a major part in gameplay don't worry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Golani2007
09-25-2007, 08:09 AM
ok...but the eagle vision is just the movement of the head no?
i meam, last year, when they use the intuition, evertthing become blur and white, and only the person that you need to kill was lighted. it was cool...

MeAltairLol
09-25-2007, 09:57 AM
That's what it is... but they've changed it so it suits the game: Altair=The Flying One (Eagle), there's an eagle around every high spot, So why not have Eagle vision?

A.B.O.Y
09-26-2007, 12:53 PM
I prefered Intuition because it seemed more realistic (although seeing with glows round stuff etc isn't that realistic

Marek86
09-26-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by MeAltairLol:
That's what it is... but they've changed it so it suits the game: Altair=The Flying One (Eagle), there's an eagle around every high spot, So why not have Eagle vision?

I wonder if there will be spots in the cities where you'll be able to climbto and find an eagle, Then if you find one or so many it unlocks special features or something along the lines of that. Kinda like in spiderman...

moiendix
09-26-2007, 02:44 PM
wow sounds like the original idea sounds better .

DemonikCrow666
09-26-2007, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Golani2007:
i meam, last year, when they use the intuition, evertthing become blur and white, and only the person that you need to kill was lighted. it was cool... No dude, Jade only called it intuition but if you look at the earliest trailers that show gameplay and you'll probably see something that's executed with the 'Y' button called Eagle Vision, that's the name.

Originally posted by Marek86:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MeAltairLol:

I wonder if there will be spots in the cities where you'll be able to climbto and find an eagle, Then if you find one or so many it unlocks special features or something along the lines of that. Kinda like in spiderman... </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Nah dude, it doesn't unlock anything however it does get you to a place where you can do a Leap of Faith.

Blind-Panda
09-26-2007, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by DemonikCrow666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Golani2007:
i meam, last year, when they use the intuition, evertthing become blur and white, and only the person that you need to kill was lighted. it was cool... No dude, Jade only called it intuition but if you look at the earliest trailers that show gameplay and you'll probably see something that's executed with the 'Y' button called Eagle Vision, that's the name.

Originally posted by Marek86:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MeAltairLol:

I wonder if there will be spots in the cities where you'll be able to climbto and find an eagle, Then if you find one or so many it unlocks special features or something along the lines of that. Kinda like in spiderman... </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Nah dude, it doesn't unlock anything however it does get you to a place where you can do a Leap of Faith. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think they said something at E3 about acheivements for visiting all the high point of the game... High point will also clear up a big par tof hte map allowing you to see the assassin's bureau and other stuff.

Faylinks
09-27-2007, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Goose1994:
I prefered Intuition because it seemed more realistic (although seeing with glows round stuff etc isn't that realistic
yea, i think its better then to have some guy walking around with an arrow pointing at his head, or guess and check lol...