PDA

View Full Version : is ubi milking AC a little???

Radman500
11-19-2010, 02:36 PM
we get the 2 main games

AC
AC 2

but then we also get

altair's chronicles
bloodlines
discovery
brotherhood
lost legacy
a comic book

now were getting ascendance..

do you think ubi is milking it a bit

yes AC is a beautiful franchise.. but i would like them to take there time like 2-3 years to put a AC game, and make it spectacular

what our your opinions

Lonnie_Jackson
11-19-2010, 03:18 PM
I do NOT mind having other media that is Assassin's Creed. I like seeing other characters/ further development of the stories. As for the games if it is like Brotherhood/Bloodlines I see that as just something extra that I enjoy. Now when it comes to AC3 I hope it delivers something unique like AC1 and AC2. New graphics and development as far as gameplay. In conclusion I don't think it's milking but rather giving us more of what we crave in different media.

rutix
11-19-2010, 03:20 PM
If brotherhood was milking it than i say let them milk it! Brotherhood is a really really good game. I'm gonna try the novel but all the other extra stuff i really appreciate and gives me more knowledge about the world you play in so I also don't mind those.

flyingeaglemile
11-19-2010, 03:21 PM
Ās long as the game doesn`t suck and still adds enough to the overall plot (which Brotherhood did) I`m fine with it.

DJKRONOS1982
11-19-2010, 03:30 PM
I agree that there are quite a few smaller games out there, but I don't think Ubi Montreal were involved, at least not in all of them. Most of these games probably didn't require the original AC dev team to drop their work on the console titles to get these ones done. I can't confirm this so don't quote me just yet.

If they were to milk the franchise, I'd rather it be in different mediums like novels, comics, and films (animated and/or live action). There's so much to work with considering the world's rich history. So much potential. Plus, I don't have all the platforms those other games are on so I'm a little bummed I can't experience every chapter of the AC storyline. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

ChaosxNetwork
11-19-2010, 03:52 PM
Brotherhood is a main game, its bigger than ACII... but I enjoy the other media but I wont be able read it all which is a shame.