PDA

View Full Version : Improvement wish for campains

XyZspineZyX
09-02-2003, 09:01 AM
I would like an opption to continue a campain as new pilot when my pilot dies/gets captured

It would be a cool thing to fly the whole war and then take look at the list of pilots "you lost"

removing the refly buttom and allow contuiing only as rookie would also add tension to missions.

You can add a "save as single mission" buttom for people who want to refly the mission

maybe for the next flightsim?

quiet_man

second foundation member of the EURO_Snoopy fan club!

I'm quiet_man, but if I post I post quiet much /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-02-2003, 09:01 AM
I would like an opption to continue a campain as new pilot when my pilot dies/gets captured

It would be a cool thing to fly the whole war and then take look at the list of pilots "you lost"

removing the refly buttom and allow contuiing only as rookie would also add tension to missions.

You can add a "save as single mission" buttom for people who want to refly the mission

maybe for the next flightsim?

quiet_man

I'm quiet_man, but if I post I post quiet much /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-02-2003, 09:24 AM
Interesting concept,but I think some would find that frustrating.

47|FC
http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/research/p47-6.jpg

XyZspineZyX
09-02-2003, 11:13 AM
Or just free us from being a single pilot.. Toss in a fluid war environment, a sensible order of battle, then let the player follow the war from a map until he/she spots an interesting mission, or the next mission for his/her "avatar".

I have to admit I'm no particular fond of "avatars" in sim games.. I prefer to see the war as an ever-changing environment in which the player can experiment and try to interact with the system as a whole.

XyZspineZyX
09-02-2003, 12:57 PM
Falcon 4 has already a interessting concept for the campagin.

It is possible do choose any flight and any position in this flight (wingman - leader) and you can decide for CAS of free hunting.

Will be nice when we get this opportunity. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2003, 06:39 PM
quiet_man wrote:
-
- I would like an opption to continue a campain as new
- pilot when my pilot dies/gets captured
-

again /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
after a wonderfull 40 minute mission on our way back my flight stumbled over some bombers, when turning away from the first attack run a single bullet hit my plane and killed the pilot.

I have only limited time to play FB, I don't like reflying missions
please give me the option to continue the campain with a new pilot!

who else doesn't like to refly missions?

quiet_man

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2003, 07:29 PM
Well, I kind of second that. It would definitly by nice to have a count of how many pilots and planes you lost during your campaign. I'd also like to see lost planes and pilots in my pilot log.
I would also love to see all the stats from all my lifes.

So I'd say: Yes, please give an option to proceed in career even when you died last mission.