PDA

View Full Version : WTF Freedom Fighters

redderneckwreck
08-12-2006, 01:26 AM
Do you guys remember freedom fighters, where New York was taken over by the Soviet Union, great game with a great storyline, it was made in 2003 and there is still no confirmed word of a sequel yet...

If they do make a sequel, it would be probably an awesome game with enhanced graphics and stuff.

I don't know maybe you guys remember it , maybe you don't, great game, but no sequel, WTF?

thejackel21
08-12-2006, 01:28 AM
they company has been concentrating more of its resources on the hitman series than freedom fighters, they had a release date at one point. But it got pushed back due to delays in the hitman series for their 3rd and 4th (the newest one).

redderneckwreck
08-12-2006, 01:40 AM
Oh, well Hitman isn't that great, I think they would make more money off a much anticipated sequel...

thejackel21
08-12-2006, 01:46 AM
Well tell you the truth, when freedom fighters came out, it didnt get alot of great reviews. It wasnt until it was released on the xbox and ps2. So i guess that can be another factor. Plus if i remember correctly freedom fighters didnt take them long to create. As all they did was just recycle the hitman 2 stuff in it. So i guess in the end it will benefit a sequel whenever it is made.

Zedblade
08-12-2006, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by redderneckwreck:
Do you guys remember freedom fighters, where New York was taken over by the Soviet Union, great game with a great storyline, it was made in 2003 and there is still no confirmed word of a sequel yet...

If they do make a sequel, it would be probably an awesome game with enhanced graphics and stuff.

I don't know maybe you guys remember it , maybe you don't, great game, but no sequel, WTF?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that game. Man I thought I was the only one that new it existed. It was one of those (best games no one ever played) type of deals. I still have it, and I bought the soundtrack, which is awesome, off the net. Good times. I might try and beat it again.

NormalGuy_abc
08-13-2006, 04:51 AM
It was a great game! However, I thought the weapons system could use a little fix. Still, I loved it.

DS12
08-13-2006, 05:59 PM
Wow, same company that makes Hitman eh? Thank god they did.

I used to assume that Hitman was bad, until I played Blood Money. Now it's one of my favorite games of all time. My advice: don't bash something unless you've tried it. If you have tried it, and still don't like it... well, there's something really wrong with you.

ox Se7eN xo
08-14-2006, 11:06 AM
the reason why they aint makin a Freedom Fighters sequel just yet is cos they are too busy making "Kane and Lynch: Dead Men", a third-person shooter that implements the same kind of squad tactics that FF had

just read a preview about it in my latest PCZone mag, and i have to say it looks pretty awesome

thejackel21
08-14-2006, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by S7N:
the reason why they aint makin a Freedom Fighters sequel just yet is cos they are too busy making "Kane and Lynch: Dead Men", a third-person shooter that implements the same kind of squad tactics that FF had

just read a preview about it in my latest PCZone mag, and i have to say it looks pretty awesome

so in other words they decied to extinugse the FF series and replace it... great http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

ox Se7eN xo
08-15-2006, 03:35 AM
ya never know guys, FF could be in the pipeline

Kane and Lynch is by know means a sequel or prequel by the way, it's about a merc and a medicated psycho who go on a bank-robbing spree

looks DANG cool!

thejackel21
08-15-2006, 06:10 AM
dont you mean WANG cool? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif