PDA

View Full Version : The Plague has returned!!!!!!!!!

CAP401
10-30-2004, 06:16 PM
After reading the thrid p51/Bf109 turning thread, I have come up with a horrible, undeniable fact concerning the subject.

I believe this debate is not what it seems. It doesn't mean what the posts say. I believe it is the second coming of the evil, vile, dreaded, feared, and ultimate flaming debate known on these boards history. I talk of course about the.............

THE .50 CALS WAR

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is here! Run! Run away to CFS3!!!!!!!

CAP401
10-30-2004, 06:16 PM
After reading the thrid p51/Bf109 turning thread, I have come up with a horrible, undeniable fact concerning the subject.

I believe this debate is not what it seems. It doesn't mean what the posts say. I believe it is the second coming of the evil, vile, dreaded, feared, and ultimate flaming debate known on these boards history. I talk of course about the.............

THE .50 CALS WAR

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is here! Run! Run away to CFS3!!!!!!!

Chuck_Older
10-30-2004, 06:18 PM
I thought you meant the Bubonic one, which is in fact back, or to be more correct, has increased in animals once more

Luftwaffe_109
10-30-2004, 06:31 PM
Bubonic plague is actually still quite prevalent in many third world areas, as are other diseases that are now preventable by powerful antibiotics and such I believe.

Chuck_Older
10-30-2004, 06:35 PM
Yes, that is why i said it "has increased in animals once more". It's scary to think that folks have to worry about the Plague in 2004

Taylortony
10-30-2004, 06:50 PM
Then Buy a Horse and sleep near it......... During the plague in London it was found that the people working with horses survived as they lived and slept in the stables, it was found the smell of the horses kept the Plague carrying fleas away

CAP401
10-30-2004, 06:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Luftwaffe_109:
Bubonic plague is actually still quite prevalent in many third world areas, as are other diseases that are now preventable by powerful antibiotics and such I believe. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes but the thrid world countries don't have to worry about under/over/uber/weak .50s do they? Huh? Huh?

WUAF_Badsight
10-30-2004, 06:55 PM
the way the fifty cals perform in FB now means that debate is dead & buried