PDA

View Full Version : ACO , Assassin's Creed Online?

Terron93
01-01-2010, 09:39 PM
I just wanted to ask all of you what you would think of an Assassin's Creed Online? You get to play it with all your friends, because personally I think it is a good idea.

ACO Features:
Start out: you get your own personalized room with an animus in it, friends can visit eachothers rooms.
Character, Customizable character, modern day, but you also get to create what you look like in you memories.

Memories:Multiple time zones possibly 2 or 3 + present day

btw, your 2 ansesters both start out at level 1 and just because one ansester levels up the other one remains the same. your present day characters level is calculated by an average of your two ansesters.

Notes: multiple server strings, therefore you present day server is not the same as your ansesters server and there are more than one server for present day.

customize room, interior, animus,ect.

friends can either upload into animus with you (while at you house) or just monitor you while in animus.

factions, assassin or templar

classes, (both ansesters do not have to be the same)

Expansions add new time zone, thus new ansester to play as

possibally different classes available for different time zones.

post you oppinions!

TooLazy4Name
01-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Your not being clear enough with your details, and its a bit confusing.

Plus, this needs to be posted in the AC2 official wishlist. i expect a mod will be here to close this in a little while.

Delta_Canuckian
01-01-2010, 11:25 PM
I don't think it belongs in the wishlist thread. Maybe it's just me, but if I were to be working on an ACO-type project it would be a completely separate game. I like a lot of things the OP has suggested.

So you start as you're custom made character in the present day, let's say you're being held by Abstergo. So you go into the Animus, and there will be multiple time periods for you to explore, and you have an ancestor in each one. You'd also be able to choose between Assassin and Templar, like the OP said. Some of the time periods you could have are the Crusades, French and Italian Renaissance, French Revolution, etc.

What you'd be able to do is you'd be in a "lobby" with... 32 other players let's say. You can collaborate with the other Assassins to complete goals, and the Templars would be working together to try and stop the Assassins.

Pieces of Eden changing possession back and forth, NPC leaders being assassinated, just a never ending story that builds itself through people's action. If you're looking for an example of this, the only thing I can think of it MAG. You try to earn all the contracts and have the highest score in the different gameplay modes, building a big story that was really only a skeleton of one being there to start.

GariStz
01-01-2010, 11:47 PM
Not again....

itsamea-mario
01-02-2010, 02:13 AM
dont have two ancestors that would get confusing, just one, or maybe multiple ancestral profiles, but still it has been discussed that online wouldnt really work with ac due to the fighting mechanics mainly and the need to fully engage, and how easy it would be to kill someone, it could work but might be hard.

the amolang
01-02-2010, 02:22 AM
there have been a lot of threads with an ac online idea (like mmo, not multiplayer) but its been a while since I've seen one. I think it COULD work, but would I want it to work? I don't know. It could be fun I guess, but it just seems a little risky.

itsamea-mario
01-02-2010, 02:37 AM
youd need to start out as acomplete novice so if you choose assassins then make it a while before you unlock the hidden blade, like COD you need to level up quite a bit before you have accses, also make it harder to assassinate and give the templar faction something good that the assassins dont have so that people will choose them.

Delta_Canuckian
01-02-2010, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by amolang:
there have been a lot of threads with an ac online idea (like mmo, not multiplayer) but its been a while since I've seen one. I think it COULD work, but would I want it to work? I don't know. It could be fun I guess, but it just seems a little risky.
Exactly. It'd have to be an MMO, it's very risky, but is it worth at least looking into? I think that is very much is.

You would have to earn your robes, your blade, "rank up" so to speak. If it were done right I think it'd be great, but yes, it'd be a very big risk.

TooLazy4Name
01-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Delta_Canuckian:
I don't think it belongs in the wishlist thread. Maybe it's just me, but if I were to be working on an ACO-type project it would be a completely separate game. I like a lot of things the OP has suggested.

So you start as you're custom made character in the present day, let's say you're being held by Abstergo. So you go into the Animus, and there will be multiple time periods for you to explore, and you have an ancestor in each one. You'd also be able to choose between Assassin and Templar, like the OP said. Some of the time periods you could have are the Crusades, French and Italian Renaissance, French Revolution, etc.

What you'd be able to do is you'd be in a "lobby" with... 32 other players let's say. You can collaborate with the other Assassins to complete goals, and the Templars would be working together to try and stop the Assassins.

Pieces of Eden changing possession back and forth, NPC leaders being assassinated, just a never ending story that builds itself through people's action. If you're looking for an example of this, the only thing I can think of it MAG. You try to earn all the contracts and have the highest score in the different gameplay modes, building a big story that was really only a skeleton of one being there to start.

Ah, thank you for explaining that in further detail. sort of like a HUGE co-op? that sounds pretty cool to me.

Good idea, but i doubt it will happen.

Black_Widow9
01-02-2010, 02:31 PM
Please post in one of the Wishlist Threads. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1581091808)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>