PDA

View Full Version : IL2SC / IL2SC Stats vs FB Daemon FBD Stats

FatBoyHK
03-16-2005, 09:21 AM
Are they the only two tools available to do Server scripting and stats keeping? How to compare this two tools?

I have more experience on FBD/FDB stats, because WarClouds is my home server, but my experience is limited on the "client" side only... for IL2SC, I just have a short browse, and I find that there are several interesting features, such as player registration / login (tighter user control, and also no one can impersonate you!!!), CSS-enabled Stats layout (look really cool), etc...

I am looking at hosting my own server in the future, so I am interested in comparing this two tools.

FatBoyHK
03-16-2005, 09:21 AM
Are they the only two tools available to do Server scripting and stats keeping? How to compare this two tools?

I have more experience on FBD/FDB stats, because WarClouds is my home server, but my experience is limited on the "client" side only... for IL2SC, I just have a short browse, and I find that there are several interesting features, such as player registration / login (tighter user control, and also no one can impersonate you!!!), CSS-enabled Stats layout (look really cool), etc...

I am looking at hosting my own server in the future, so I am interested in comparing this two tools.

FatBoyHK
03-16-2005, 11:50 PM
bump http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

FatBoyHK
03-17-2005, 10:58 PM
?

FatBoyHK
03-20-2005, 07:05 AM
help me.....