PDA

View Full Version : How to get a demo now(realisticly)

R0B0J0E
08-05-2007, 11:59 AM
I believe that Ubisoft will not give us a demo ever for this game. Or at least that is a likely possibility. I will explain my reasoning by explaining the purpose of a demo. A demo is intended to introduce a product into the community with the overall goal of increasing sales. This game is hyped up to such an incredible degree that releasing a demo would actually decrease sales. The reason for that is people would think the game is better than what it actually is and they wouldn't be impressed by the demo.

So, how do we get a demo? The answer is simple, money!!! Money can get you any tangible thing in this world. So if Ubisoft charged 500 microsoft points for the demo I think they would do it because then the demo would become profitable. And I'm sure eager hard-core fans would pay a measly 5 dollars to play assassins creed....right???????

The fans get assassins creed the company gets their money, the world goes round.

GPNM
08-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by R0B0J0E:
I believe that Ubisoft will not give us a demo ever for this game. Or at least that is a likely possibility. I will explain my reasoning by explaining the purpose of a demo. A demo is intended to introduce a product into the community with the overall goal of increasing sales. This game is hyped up to such an incredible degree that releasing a demo would actually decrease sales. The reason for that is people would think the game is better than what it actually is and they wouldn't be impressed by the demo.

So, how do we get a demo? The answer is simple, money!!! Money can get you any tangible thing in this world. So if Ubisoft charged 500 microsoft points for the demo I think they would do it because then the demo would become profitable. And I'm sure eager hard-core fans would pay a measly 5 dollars to play assassins creed....right???????

The fans get assassins creed the company gets their money, the world goes round.

You've got a very shaky argument there.
Assassin's Creed isn't NEARLY as hyped up as other games such as Halo 3 and GTA4. A demo would provide that extra much needed hype to boost sales.

You're assuming that the demo won't live up to people's expectations. That's exactly what is is, an assumption.

Charging money for a demo is ridiculous. I don't recall a single game that every forced you to pay for a demo (not counting demo disks and the like).

R0B0J0E
08-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Exactly, no game ever charged for a demo. If people REALLY wanted a demo 3!! months before the game comes out the only realistic way would be to charge. Besides Halo3 and GTA4 which is coming out next year assassins is still PRETTY HYPED. An article in IGN said that since GTA got delayed call of duty 4 and assassins creed will benefit in sales as in a survey conducted by a company 91% of gamers on 360 said they were interested in buying cod4 and GTA4 and 71% said assassins creed and GTA4. I think people under estimate assassins creed. And a demo does RELIEVE hype of a game because you've actually played it. Maybe ubisoft could create an experiment where they would be the first ones to charge for a demo. Who knows? But I still stay charging for a demo is the only way we will see one now.

We have people making retractable daggers, there is even Altair costumes. People are crazy for this game, especially on this forum. If you wouldn't pay 5 dollars for a demo 3 months before release, how could you guys call yourself TRUE assassins creed fans

chikkenstorm
08-05-2007, 12:30 PM
I don't think charging money for a demo would make them very populair.
And now there are people who think AC suck, since there where bugs in the demo. If Ubi would release a demo, without that bugs, they might think again about Ubi.

A demo is a preview, not a "lite" version of a game...

SmokehtheFirst
08-05-2007, 12:33 PM
Your logic is extremely flawed... none of it makes sense.

R0B0J0E
08-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Exactly, a preview. Who wouldn't pay 5 dollars to get a "preview" of assassins creed. Besides people who complain about bugs before release are people who just like to complain.

If people want a demo NOW. Instead of 3 months from now, the only way it would make it worth it for the COMPANY would be to charge.

Me, myself, don't think this will work. I think in october, or early november they will release a demo. But its just an idea you know.

R0B0J0E
08-05-2007, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by SmokehtheFirst:
Your logic is extremely flawed... none of it makes sense.

HOW is my logic flawed? When I played the halo 3 beta the hype for halo 3 DECREASED. Because, I played the game already. The graphics aren't as great as the final release but I experienced the basic gameplay. It's like when you get assassins creed when it comes out, you will be totally hyped, and then after a week the hype goes away, because you know if you want to play it, it is right there in your console.

And assassins creed is probably in the top 10 games hyped this fall, across all platforms

Who wouldn't pay 5 dollars to get assassins creed this second????? I mean really, if you wouldn't YOUR logic is flawed.

chikkenstorm
08-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Oh well, I guess you're right that's the only way, now.
But that would make Ubisoft look like an evil company who does everything to get money. And that would be pretty bad for them.

EDIT: And I wouldn't pay $5 for a demo. I'd use the demo just to see if AC would run on my pc. Probably it won't, so that's $5 wasted... There's so much good you can do with $5 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SmokehtheFirst
08-05-2007, 12:40 PM
Because that's stupid. Why should one game charge for a demo while all the other demos are free?

R0B0J0E
08-05-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by chikkenstorm:
Oh well, I guess you're right that's the only way, now.
But that would make Ubisoft look like an evil company who does everything to get money. And that would be pretty bad for them.

How childish. Every company does anything for money. They pay advertisers and do campaigns and shows to SHOW a good image, but at the heart of every company is money

These forums, the website, the wallpapers. It's all marketing. It's all subduing you to buy their product.

chikkenstorm
08-05-2007, 12:44 PM
I know, but I mean... People would see it as a rip off if you would charge for a demo. It just looks evil. Like those companies that make rubbish games, but they sell, and that's the only thing they care.

R0B0J0E
08-05-2007, 12:47 PM
I know, but I mean... People would see it as a rip off if you would charge for a demo. It just looks evil. Like those companies that make rubbish games, but they sell, and that's the only thing they care.

Like mario party 8, madden (whatevergoddamm number it is) CRACKDOWN

I bought crackdown for the beta. They got me.

I'm just saying it would be interesting. Wouldn't it be cool to play E3 demos from the comfort of your own couch. It's like pay per view television or "on demand". For video games its xbox live marketplace, and playstation whatever. It's the ultimate gamer enetertainment experience. Microsoft could do a whole ad campaign like they did on their diamond cards and stuff

R0B0J0E
08-05-2007, 12:55 PM
Because that's stupid. Why should one game charge for a demo while all the other demos are free?

Because you are getting the demo three months in advance.

altairiscool
08-05-2007, 12:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chikkenstorm:

I'm just saying it would be interesting. Wouldn't it be cool to play E3 demos from the comfort of your own couch. It's like pay per view television or "on demand". For video games its xbox live marketplace, and playstation whatever. It's the ultimate gamer enetertainment experience. Microsoft could do a whole ad campaign like they did on their diamond cards and stuff </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You don't like madden then what football game do you play?2k7 I hate that 1.

R0B0J0E
08-05-2007, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by altairiscool:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by R0B0J0E:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chikkenstorm:

I'm just saying it would be interesting. Wouldn't it be cool to play E3 demos from the comfort of your own couch. It's like pay per view television or "on demand". For video games its xbox live marketplace, and playstation whatever. It's the ultimate gamer enetertainment experience. Microsoft could do a whole ad campaign like they did on their diamond cards and stuff </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You don't like madden then what football game do you play?2k7 I hate that 1. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was just giving that as an example since they make the maddens everyyear and they keep selling. I don't play "sports" games. I play shooters, rpgs, adventure, action, gta games, and the new genre of social stealth action game...ASSASSINS CREED http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

altairiscool
08-05-2007, 12:59 PM
You don't play sports games? I can't play a fake game for a long time cuz its like ok this will never happen and that kinda kills it for me sometimes and sports games are the closest thing to a real game.

R0B0J0E
08-05-2007, 01:02 PM
You don't play sports games? I can't play a fake game for a long time cuz its like ok this will never happen and that kinda kills it for me sometimes and sports games are the closest thing to a real game.

Actually, I think that the "REAL" games are the ones that AREN'T sports games. Because sports games are well sports. Videogames are more like fantasy entertainment. Like goblins, and wizards, and all the nerdy stuff. Those are REAL videogames. Sports games were created for the non-geeks so compaines can broaden their demographic and make more money. Thus the "casual" gamer was born.

sireatsalot91
08-05-2007, 01:03 PM
that seems so stupid. your acting like its a bargain, and GPNM is right, this game isn't really that hyped. It's in magazines everynow and again, but even games like beautiful katamari get more press. And 500 microsoft points is actually around 8 dollars i think, not five, cause im pretty sure 80 points is a dollar, and even so, PSN and PC people wouldnt get a demo unless they use credit cards and that blows cause you dont know what kinda hidden charges there could be, and who knows, maybe they just arent ready for a demo to release yet.

R0B0J0E
08-05-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by sireatsalot91:
that seems so stupid. your acting like its a bargain, and GPNM is right, this game isn't really that hyped. It's in magazines everynow and again, but even games like beautiful katamari get more press. And 500 microsoft points is actually around 8 dollars i think, not five, cause im pretty sure 80 points is a dollar, and even so, PSN and PC people wouldnt get a demo unless they use credit cards and that blows cause you dont know what kinda hidden charges there could be, and who knows, maybe they just arent ready for a demo to release yet.

It IS A BARGAIN. WORK ONE HOUR IN LIFE ON AVERAGE WAGE AND GET ASSASSINS CREED. lol.
Well with xbox live points i use my dad's credit card. If you buy points in store there is tax so it doesn't pay. I did sign the petition.

And maybe its NOT hyped. Charging for the demo would fill a niche in the hardcore audience that it rightfully deserves

How about signing a petition for "I want assassins creed NOW for 5(no 8) bucks" lol.

P.S. seriously the petition thing was a joke for the ppl who take it seriously

sireatsalot91
08-05-2007, 01:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sireatsalot91:

And maybe its NOT hyped. Charging for the demo would fill a niche in the hardcore audience that it rightfully deserves

How about signing a petition for "I want assassins creed NOW for 5(no 8) bucks" lol.

P.S. seriously the petition thing was a joke for the ppl who take it seriously </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's a nich that doesn't need to be filled, lol.

R0B0J0E
08-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by sireatsalot91:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by R0B0J0E:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sireatsalot91:

P.S. seriously the petition thing was a joke for the ppl who take it seriously </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's a nich that doesn't need to be filled, lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why doesnt the niche need to be filled. I thought everyone at these forums was hyped and wanted this game. Apparently, I was wrong. 8 dollars 3 months before is a bargain. 8 dollars 2 weeks before is not. If they do make a demo later on, closer to release date they shouldn't charge

Phreaky_McGeek
08-05-2007, 01:31 PM
Look, I'd like a demo very much, but your logic is just ****ing nonsense, man.

I for one wouldn't pay for a demo when I can download a few hundred for free off the internet/Xbox Live (PSN if I had it) - feel free to quote me if you agree, it might knock some sense into this guy.

Making people pay for an incomplete, limited demo is far from realistic, so you can go ahead and take that part out of your title. I'll say they'd make $100, max.

ifiwerearichman
08-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Most games are linear so its easy to just limit a portion of the map for a demo. For AC however, its of a sandbox level design so completing an objective would essentially require access to an entire city. This is why there are no demos for games like GTA and Oblivion.

XBfreak_101
08-05-2007, 01:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SmokehtheFirst:

Because you are getting the demo three months in advance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That still doesn't explain why Ubisoft should charge a demo. Lost Planet had a demo released more than 3 months in advance and it was still free.

ifiwerearichman
08-05-2007, 01:55 PM
Demo of motorstorm came out 4 months in advance.

Altair_92
08-05-2007, 02:01 PM
If Ubi charged $5 for a demo then people would be angry. I highly doubt that they would do that anyway. Ubi knows that we want a demo and is currently thinking about what they should do.

Releasing a demo wouldn't make sales go down because we've seen enough gameplay footage know if we want to buy it or not. We've heard about the controls and so on. You can usually tell if a game is good/fun just by looking at it.

R0B0J0E
08-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by ifiwerearichman:
Demo of motorstorm came out 4 months in advance.

That's because it was used to help the ps3 out at launch.

Lost Planet sucked.

You guys WOULDN'T pay 5 dollars for a demo if they released it now??!!!

I wouldn't pay 5 dollars if the demo came out two weeks before release but 3 months before???!!

Motorstorm, ahhh screw Sony. And Lost Planet NEEDED that demo badly to boost sales.

Here are my conditions. If the demo came out TODAY. For 500 microsoft points, none of you would download it??!! I think I got the wrong impression then

Howler13
08-05-2007, 02:34 PM
I wouldn't pay to download the demo, I'd rather just put that money towards my reserve of the actual game. I"m not that impatient, I can wait.

Motorstorm is actually a pretty good racing game, and Lost Planet was fun until it morphed from a TPS to a mech game (if you've played it, you know what I mean).

R0B0J0E
08-05-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Altair_92:
If Ubi charged $5 for a demo then people would be angry. I highly doubt that they would do that anyway. Ubi knows that we want a demo and is currently thinking about what they should do.

Releasing a demo wouldn't make sales go down because we've seen enough gameplay footage know if we want to buy it or not. We've heard about the controls and so on. You can usually tell if a game is good/fun just by looking at it.

But thats YOU. The average casual gamer barely knows anything about halo 3 nevermind assassins creed. It's just I thought ppl would pay 5 dollars to play it today, with all the "I want the demo" "I made a switch blade" "Look at these new screens" threads. It would be a great present to the hardcore audience, wait. How about 200 microsoft points. Like 2.50 dollars. A large french fry is pratically that much.

I just thought ppl wouldn't be so cheap when they love the game so much.

EDIT: I want to make my position clear.
A demo today for 5 dollars is in my opinion a good bargain. I am all for NOT paying it. However, I would pay it if Ubi made it so I had too. I suggested the idea that we pay for the demo as an incentive for Ubi to make one, not because I enjoy spending money. If the demo came out 2 weeks to a month earlier, paying would be stupid, but I am such a big fan I would probably do it anyway. It is Ubi's tradition to make demos for their games and I hope they carry through with a free one. But the only way I would see a demo in the month of August would be if you had to pay for it. I hope I am wrong and Ubi is a very charitable company, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I am sorry for getting everyone so inflamed and for not stating my argument clearer.

SmokehtheFirst
08-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Anybody who doesn't know of Ubisoft's intentions would be turned off by a demo that has to be paid for to play.

R0B0J0E
08-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Anybody who doesn't know of Ubisoft's intentions would be turned off by a demo that has to be paid for to play.

why?

Now a second thought. Would you pay for multiplayer. I know there is no planned multiplayer. But if they released it in a downloadable format would you pay 500 microsoft points for it.

XBfreak_101
08-05-2007, 03:18 PM
I was just going to say how much Ubisoft has turned me on http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ifiwerearichman
08-05-2007, 03:25 PM
If I was a mod, I'd close this thread right about.... now.

XBfreak_101
08-05-2007, 03:28 PM
If I was a mod, I would unlock this thread right about... now.

R0B0J0E
08-05-2007, 03:29 PM

why would you close it?

chewie1890
08-05-2007, 03:43 PM
I think the biggest problem of all with this entire thing is: THERE IS NO DEMO. The guys at Ubisoft know exactly how much we want a demo, and they knew it when they told us a little while ago that there wouldn't be one.

Ubisoft knows perfectly well they could charge for a demo, but they also realize the enormous backlash they would get from the gaming community as a whole if they chose to charge for it. Every other company releases demos for free, and in this world filled with micro-transactions everyone knows we are a quarter of an inch away from being nickel and dime'd to death for things that should be free.

The average casual gamer knows nothing about Halo 3 never mind Assassins Creed? I don't even know what to say about this. Earlier you were citing the extreme hype based around Assassins Creed, but now your saying casual gamers don't know anything about it or Halo 3? You're trying to tell me that the game which has 4 million + pre-orders hasn't garnered the attention of casual gamers? This doesn't even have any relevance to this this but I just thought it was plain wrong.

If you're trying to gather attention of casual gamers, you aren't gonna do it by charging 5 bucks for a demo...

It's been said already, this game has a whole lot of attention on it, admittedly not as much as Halo 3, but I mean, how many people would buy an Assassins Creed styled 360?

ifiwerearichman
08-05-2007, 03:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ifiwerearichman:

why would you close it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For one, the discussion of a demo for AC has been done to death, no sense in opening a new thread for it. Also, if Ubisoft were to decide to start making a demo right now, it would take months to complete and by the time they finish it, the game would have already been released. Finally, with comments like "Lost Planet sucks" and "screw Sony", its apparent that this thread will resort to a fanboy flame war that's all too common on this forum.

cooldude6681
08-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Most games are linear so its easy to just limit a portion of the map for a demo. For AC however, its of a sandbox level design so completing an objective would essentially require access to an entire city. This is why there are no demos for games like GTA and Oblivion.
-I'd like to point out that there is a demo for Saints Row on the Marketplace.

-500 points is closer to $6, actually. *breaks out calculator* $6.25

-No, I would not pay $6.25 to get a demo 3 months early, even if it was a demo for Assassin's Creed. I'm going to buy the game when it comes out anyway. Why should I give Ubisoft another $6.25 just to get a shortened, restricted, buggy version of one mission when I can easily wait 3 more months for the full game?

Altair_92
08-05-2007, 05:40 PM
#1 Lost Planet ONLINE is fun, but story sucks.

#2 If they charaged for a demo a lot of people would get mad. They know that we want a demo and maybe they will release one or maybe not, but I'm sure that they won't charge for it.

I think that we should just abanddon this thread. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

A_Bird_Of_Prey_
08-05-2007, 06:18 PM
The whole logic behind a demo is to promote the game. If Ubisoft charged for the game that would generally piss the ever-lovin $**t out of the gaming community. So why would they spend 4 years of work just to f*** everything up at the end? Come on Ubisoft isn't full of idiots, hell they made the game that proves it. So if they do release a demo it will be out either this month(August), Or in early to mid-September. After that they'll just make us "ride the hype" until the release.

TogaLive
08-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Unfortunantly getting a demo is as unrealistic as Hilary Clinton becoming a good President (no sexism meant); my friends, its just not going to happen http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

So, I think we should all just give up, sit down and watch those wonderful political debates, eh? Nothing can light up your day like listening to a bunch of politicians http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

In conclusion, Its all fun and games until the flying monkeys show up.

Pepedou
08-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Actually, I think that the "REAL" games are the ones that AREN'T sports games. Because sports games are well sports. Videogames are more like fantasy entertainment. Like goblins, and wizards, and all the nerdy stuff. Those are REAL videogames. Sports games were created for the non-geeks so compaines can broaden their demographic and make more money. Thus the "casual" gamer was born.
Dude you are totally wrong, I mean games don't need to have goblins and wizards and nerdy stuff. Perhaps you like nerdy stuff but I'm a hardcore gamer and I have played a lot of games and the only time I have played a game that includes goblins and wizards is when I played Oblivion and Warcraft.

TogaLive
08-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Pepedou:
[QUOTE]Actually, I think that the "REAL" games are the ones that AREN'T sports games. Because sports games are well sports. Videogames are more like fantasy entertainment. Like goblins, and wizards, and all the nerdy stuff. Those are REAL videogames. Sports games were created for the non-geeks so compaines can broaden their demographic and make more money. Thus the "casual" gamer was born.

LOL I think the easiest answer would be that you have a....

Type of entertainment:
Videogame
-Fantasy
-Sports
-RPG
-FPS
-blah blah blah

People dont come up with those interesting acronyms for nothing lol. Anything that is a videogame is well...a videogame; no iffs ands or butts about it.

altairiscool
08-05-2007, 10:21 PM
dont you mean buts not butts

TogaLive
08-05-2007, 10:41 PM
That my friend, is the real question lol

altairiscool
08-05-2007, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by TogaLive:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by altairiscool:
That my friend, is the real question lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>as long as we are friend its ok

dragfindel
08-06-2007, 03:40 AM
well anyway if you needed to pay for a demo why waste money on the demo if you can rent it to get a better view of it.

Vagula
08-06-2007, 07:01 AM
The day I have to pay for trailers, demos and previews is the day when I start considering to stop gaming completly. Really if Ubisoft does it someone else will too and soon everybody does it.

What next? We have to pay for watching advertisements?

Altair_92
08-06-2007, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Vagula:
The day I have to pay for trailers, demos and previews is the day when I start considering to stop gaming completly. Really if Ubisoft does it someone else will too and soon everybody does it.

What next? We have to pay for watching advertisements?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Monkey see, monkey do.

But if they failed completely, then no one would probably want to do it.

chikkenstorm
08-06-2007, 12:26 PM
That's true, but why should we risk a game like AC? Let a rubbish game do something like this to show that it doesn't work http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

@Vagula: Trailers and demo's are already advertisements http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ryukoken69
08-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Exactly, no game ever charged for a demo. If people REALLY wanted a demo 3!! months before the game comes out the only realistic way would be to charge. Besides Halo3 and GTA4 which is coming out next year assassins is still PRETTY HYPED. An article in IGN said that since GTA got delayed call of duty 4 and assassins creed will benefit in sales as in a survey conducted by a company 91% of gamers on 360 said they were interested in buying cod4 and GTA4 and 71% said assassins creed and GTA4. I think people under estimate assassins creed. And a demo does RELIEVE hype of a game because you've actually played it. Maybe ubisoft could create an experiment where they would be the first ones to charge for a demo. Who knows? But I still stay charging for a demo is the only way we will see one now.

We have people making retractable daggers, there is even Altair costumes. People are crazy for this game, especially on this forum. If you wouldn't pay 5 dollars for a demo 3 months before release, how could you guys call yourself TRUE assassins creed fans

um buddy up till the 2 of aug... both GTA4 and halo 3 were both slated for this year... in fact Halo is still slated for this year. (last I heard) So your argument right now is a utter failure due to your inaccurate info...

Vagula
08-06-2007, 01:08 PM
That's true, but why should we risk a game like AC? Let a rubbish game do something like this to show that it doesn't work http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

@Vagula: Trailers and demo's are already advertisements http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Yes I know I meant tv commercials(bad english so couldn't figure the right word).

ryukoken69
08-06-2007, 01:26 PM
Also after reading this entire thread....
I have come up with a simple conclusion....
you sir are clueless!
First if ubi wanted to kill any hype for thier game then yeah let them make a limited demo and charge people for it..... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
second I think you TC would be the ONLY person willing to pay for a demo... I know I wont ever do so no matter the game. Infact I would concider not buying the game when a company charges me so they can try and hype me up to pay more money for the full game... ludicris!!!!
Also I would be suspicous of the game itself if they are trying to milk me for money off a game demo... would make me thing the game is pure **** and they know it so they are trying to get as much money as they can before it fails....

As such your topic fails horriblly
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa309/ryukoken69/youfail2bj.gif

the_assassin_07
08-06-2007, 01:35 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif That's true but I would pay for a demo http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif.

ryukoken69
08-06-2007, 01:43 PM
why? why would you give money for a demo? its a dumb idea....
Hell they could release the E3 07 demo for us. its done they played it. on stage and in more net oriented game vids...
I mean how hard would it be for them to release the E3 demo for us to dl? we know what content is in it we saw it in action almost bug free, it wont spoil any more of the game as WE saw or can see it with the stage demo vids off gamespot... from E3 coverage... so why couldnt they release it?
honestly its build hype, it help people who dont know much about it or if they would like it figure out if its for them... did I mention it build hype?

the_assassin_07
08-06-2007, 01:46 PM
Yeah that would be cool but there are other games that you have to pay for a demo on PSN...

chewie1890
08-06-2007, 01:48 PM
Who are you and what have you done with the real Ryukoken?

the_assassin_07
08-06-2007, 01:50 PM
I killed him http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif.

Cross_Thread
08-06-2007, 03:21 PM
After the fiasco that was the Lock On release, I absolutely have no trust in Ubisoft. I'm interested in Assassin's Creed, but with major reservations. It might have alot of potential (like Lock On), only the *ucktards at Ubisoft will once again **** it up.

This game could turn out to be the only Ubisoft game I buy since Lock On, but I don't want to buy this game WITHOUT a demo, my distrust of Ubisoft is that deep. A demo would really help people who think the way I do.

The demo is going to be a $6 dollar rental at Hollywood Video.

ryukoken69
08-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by chewie1890:
Who are you and what have you done with the real Ryukoken?

lol why?
The lord of darkness does not like this question!
for that....
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa309/ryukoken69/catgirl.gif
grrr I will feast on your soul!!!

Anyhow... the_assassin_07....
I hope I can post this without getting ban... but it needs to be done...
If your paying for a freaking demo of a game ANYWHERE then I believe this fits you well....
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa309/ryukoken69/88069feb.gif
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa309/ryukoken69/88069feb.gif

Now I could be wrong but I doubt it cuz nobody with more then 5 working brain cells would spend any amount of money for a demo of a game EVER... Unless your well that the above gif or link states....
it just makes no sence at all man... NONE!!!

Altair_92
08-07-2007, 02:07 PM
READ IT -

http://boards.ign.com/assassins_creed/b8627/147661528/p1/?39

ryukoken69
08-07-2007, 06:12 PM
and I am supposta see what? seriously?
if maybe it was a ubi employee on here saying that it be one thing.... but ign?
please son that dont mean jack!
Also I would really like to point out this little flaw in that thread... (if the post with jades face is what I was supposta read....) they have a working almost bug free demo that is playable.....
there is no more work too it other then loading it up to XBL as I believe it was the 360 version they demoed on the gamespot stage demo...
so its already coded, the demos made, it works, all they gotta do is put it up for people to DL...

kppgno80
08-08-2007, 01:10 AM
According to Jalel the E3 demo is roughly 3GB, thats to much.

I would love to see a demo but i dont think its a good idea, depending on what the demo may offer it may kill the hype for most gamers, like my self. If i love a game so much, i would keep playing the demo over and over again till i am sick of it, and then the hype will go away nd i will just say "Oh well maybe the full game wont be as boring"

So if they make a demo, they have to make a very small, small limited area, almost enough to make it linear

Like....make a demo, where you start off where you find the slave trader guy, so the demo would just be based on the combat system, so after you kill them, the demo would end... sound good enough? they did this with heavanly sword, it was short and full of action, now i cant wait to try it and see whats there to offer

Phreaky_McGeek
08-08-2007, 03:19 AM
Somehow I think there'd be a bit of an uproar if it was under a minute's worth of fighting. I've been told the HS demo was far too short.

T_Spoon_UK
08-08-2007, 05:31 AM
This is just incredibly stupid...

ryukoken69
08-08-2007, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Phreaky_McGeek:
Somehow I think there'd be a bit of an uproar if it was under a minute's worth of fighting. I've been told the HS demo was far too short.
well not really as it was a continued spot of what they showed at the microsoft press conferince, it picked up right after he took out the targets 3 gaurds that was laying in wait for him, plus as the the demo ran for a good bit of tim say at least 10-15 min and after he killed the target he ran about the city avoiding guards and whatnot for at least 5-10 min which would give us some time to get a feel for how it handles and I am sure if your on the ground you can get into fights...

Altair_92
08-08-2007, 09:49 AM
That's not IGN it's jalel. She's on IGN and no, it's not fake.

Oh, and T_Spoon_UK I'm sick of you and a bunch of other idiots posting stupid "Go away, I hate you, this is dumb" posts. They're pointless and make you look stupid.
Please stop waisting our time and go post in a topic of your interest.

And oh my god, how many times do I have to say this! If you think that a demo would ruin your "Hype" for the game, then don't play it or don't play it that much. It's not that hard and I've heard that line from 20 people. Ridiculous! It makes it sound as if you can't control your own actions. I've played several demos over and over and it has NEVER ruined anything for me.

AldirTheKnight
08-08-2007, 11:39 AM
I played the demo of thench z which was short and I still want it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

ryukoken69
08-08-2007, 12:47 PM
That's not IGN it's jalel. She's on IGN and no, it's not fake.

Oh, and T_Spoon_UK I'm sick of you and a bunch of other idiots posting stupid "Go away, I hate you, this is dumb" posts. They're pointless and make you look stupid.

And oh my god, how many times do I have to say this! If you think that a demo would ruin your "Hype" for the game, then don't play it or don't play it that much. It's not that hard and I've heard that line from 20 people. Ridiculous! It makes it sound as if you can't control your own actions. I've played several demos over and over and it has NEVER ruined anything for me.

Go away, I hate you, this is dumb!!! Go away, I hate you, this is dumb!!! Go away, I hate you, this is dumb!!!
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa309/ryukoken69/evil-1.gif

Dont care who it is I just want a demo. if stranglehold can put a sweet demo out, if blue dragon can put a 1 hour timed demo out... then ubi could put the e3 demo out for use to see how it runs and if we are going to like it.
I wasnt a hugh fan of the stranglehold game, but after playing it I so will be getting it... its sooooo frelling kool
now I have my doubts about AC, so it will either confirm it or clear them up.
I know its a demo and I know its of an unfinished game so a bug here and there is understandable for a demo, not after I buy the whole game tho. now why cant they just put the e3 demo up for us???
and it dont relly matter the size does it? i mean the final fantasy online demo took like 7 gigs to install and play.. so why cant we play AC as a demo???

ParadiseFH
08-08-2007, 07:12 PM

we are all dumber after reading your post. why in the world would anyone pay 5 bucks for a crippled version of a game and then not have an upgrade path let alone a way to purchase the game for another 3 months?

i'm only going to say this once so listen up: if you want to try the bloody game out, go ****ing rent it from blockbuster or gamefly. end of discussion ... stop posting the same drivel over and over.

T_Spoon_UK
08-08-2007, 07:16 PM

Did i post that?

You may want to read what i said again...

Please, just be quiet alright..? I'm entitled to my opinion on something.

ryukoken69
08-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by T_Spoon_UK:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair_92:

Did i post that?

You may want to read what i said again...

Please, just be quiet alright..? I'm entitled to my opinion on something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I veto your opinion and replace it with my own!

ryukoken69
08-08-2007, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by ParadiseFH:

we are all dumber after reading your post. why in the world would anyone pay 5 bucks for a crippled version of a game and then not have an upgrade path let alone a way to purchase the game for another 3 months?

i'm only going to say this once so listen up: if you want to try the bloody game out, go ****ing rent it from blockbuster or gamefly. end of discussion ... stop posting the same drivel over and over. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shad up, Go away, We hate you!
hee hee hee
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

A_Bird_Of_Prey_
08-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by ParadiseFH:

i'm only going to say this once so listen up: if you want to try the bloody game out, go ****ing rent it from blockbuster or gamefly. end of discussion ... stop posting the same drivel over and over.

can you people grow up. Look if your tired of people saying That they want a demo then dont read the damn thread damn it. Are you that F***ing bored, what do you pass the time by posting **** on the these kinds of threads. YOu want to wait for the game FINE wait but dont come and post a whole bunch of $h!* on the thread saying ,go rent the game or why would you pay for a demo, maybe because they want to play the game. I Know I do i'm tired of playing games that tell me where to go. I want to choose my own path. so just because YOU think that everyone that wants the demo should wait until it releases and go rent it doesnt mean they have to listen to what YOU want. So if you dont want a demo now then dont read, post, or even think about this damn thread. OK. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

AldirTheKnight
08-08-2007, 10:12 PM
am I supposed to answer? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

sireatsalot91
08-08-2007, 11:05 PM
Hey, ROBOJOE, I've been thinkin...that you're part of an international government conspiracy that is just making its debut in the gaming world. A conspiracy about you ask? A conspiracy to force people to pay for free stuff, thats what! I mean, how do we know that your not actually a REAL robot posing as a person for the purpose of the conpsiracy? This makes real sense people. It's official, this is big. We should take this to the local news channels and warn people about whats goin on ASAP. Pretty soon we will have to "rent" sodas, specific letters will be copywritin so they cant be used. It must be stopped... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

zgubilici
08-08-2007, 11:22 PM
Stop the bickerings, insults and the like.
Is it really so hard to have a civilized discussion going?
If it will prove to be that hard, this thread will be locked.

ryukoken69
08-09-2007, 12:17 AM
*throws a hissy fit*
I wanna demo!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif
*flops on ground swing arms and legs wildly!!!*

Altair_92
08-09-2007, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by zgubilici:

Well, in this forum, yes. You get "certain people" who complain about everything.

I agree. Let's keep on topic. Just ignore the idiotic insults the best that you can, even though it's hard. I'd like to pop them in the face myself, but you'll always have idiots.

ScytheOfGrim
08-09-2007, 12:31 AM
lol altair92...like you're trying to get on Z's good side http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif jk!

definitley ignore the complaints...dont complain about people complaining with ridiculous complints. confusing...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif...i do that alot these days...

i think that it should be free, without a time limit. that way, people can get to see the game as much as they need to, and they dont have to worry about a price. as said multiple times on the very first page, this game doesnt have hype that can compare with that of GTA or leets say MGS...aa demo would really help that hype go UP.

today if i talk to a friend about MGS or GTA or halo, they'll know all the info about it, but when i mention AC, they either never heeard of it, or very vaguely know about it...they never even looked into it!

i only know a few that know it well...but still not good enough...a free timeless demo would REALLY help...

T_Spoon_UK
08-09-2007, 05:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zgubilici:

Well, in this forum, yes. You get "certain people" who complain about everything.

I agree. Let's keep on topic. Just ignore the idiotic insults the best that you can, even though it's hard. I'd like to pop them in the face myself, but you'll always have idiots. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah.. i was ignoring the topic?

I said what i thought about it, its a stupid idea, why would you make people pay for a demo? i've never seen it done before and its just ripping off gamers.

Grow up.

ryukoken69
08-09-2007, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
lol altair92...like you're trying to get on Z's good side http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif jk!

definitley ignore the complaints...dont complain about people complaining with ridiculous complints. confusing...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif...i do that alot these days...

i think that it should be free, without a time limit. that way, people can get to see the game as much as they need to, and they dont have to worry about a price. as said multiple times on the very first page, this game doesnt have hype that can compare with that of GTA or leets say MGS...aa demo would really help that hype go UP.

today if i talk to a friend about MGS or GTA or halo, they'll know all the info about it, but when i mention AC, they either never heeard of it, or very vaguely know about it...they never even looked into it!

i only know a few that know it well...but still not good enough...a free timeless demo would REALLY help...
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif
indeed I do approve. I wont devour 'your soul just yet... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

ScytheOfGrim
08-09-2007, 09:31 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif...im the reaper...i dont have a soul to be devoured just yet...

Hiafodain!!! i see a new blasphemetic prey uprising! unless he wants to join, of course...

but seriously...paying for a demo? thats ridiculous!

the game would lose popularity! people would hate ubi more! especially after adding Mc.Fluffenstien to rayman...

the_assassin_07
08-09-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
lol altair92...like you're trying to get on Z's good side jk!

definitley ignore the complaints...dont complain about people complaining with ridiculous complints. confusing......i do that alot these days...

I know! I talk to some-one about GTA or some other big game and they know loads of info about it but when I say ' Do you know Assassin's Creed' and then they're ike 'No what's that?' It's so damn annoying!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

ScytheOfGrim
08-09-2007, 12:09 PM
unintelligible pollitically challenged...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

three long words in a row http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif new record!!!

and if you make them pay for a demo, it'll be even worse...

instead of "what's that?"

they'll say, "the **** that we cant be bothered to pay for?"

the_assassin_07
08-09-2007, 12:12 PM
unintelligible pollitically challenged...

three long words in a row new record!!!

and if you make them pay for a demo, it'll be even worse...

instead of "what's that?"

they'll say, "the **** that we cant be bothered to pay for?"
LOL http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif well i'll try and beat your record collaterel ambigufal unintelligent polliticaly challenged http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif.

AldirTheKnight
08-09-2007, 09:29 PM
right, now try to make it in english

A_Bird_Of_Prey_
08-09-2007, 10:35 PM
how exactl did the big word usage begin because I am really geting scared/trippin the F*** out. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

P.S. I Finally gave up on blockbuster cause they suck So i just went to Gamestop today to pre order the limited editions of the two greatest games(Dont interfere with my opinions)
1. ASSASSIN'S CREED
and
2. GTA IV wohoo http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

dizez66
08-10-2007, 03:28 PM
the only way to get a demo that costs put out is if ubi had a consentual agreement amoung the community that charging "X" ammount of dollars is a good deal and that we should get it on "X" date. thats the only real way if we have to pay for it and at this time the game would be released by the time it was negotiateated the game would be released

ryukoken69
08-11-2007, 12:06 AM
We need a DEMO!!!!!
We need not pay for said DEMO!!!!
hell no we wont pay...!!!!
please give us demo!!!!
I said please now do it give us demo...

the_assassin_07
08-11-2007, 01:38 AM
1. ASSASSIN'S CREED
and
2. GTA IV wohoo
Yeah I would do that. Hey you guys who are waiting to get a PS3 they're gonna run out in a couple of weeks and replace them with 80GB versions and they cost like 40 pounds more!!!

ryukoken69
08-11-2007, 04:18 PM
Please give us demo???
DO it you know you want too

spazzoo1025
08-11-2007, 07:37 PM

if you go onto ANY upcoming-game forum, everyone is crazy about it. That's the exact reason they go onto the forum in the first place.

ryukoken69
08-11-2007, 07:42 PM
indeed....
but you kow what would boost the hype for the game even more???
A playable Demo being released free of charge!!!
so can we have the demo now? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

ryukoken69
08-11-2007, 11:42 PM
Z use your elven magic and create us a free xbox 360 playable demo for AC ok!!!
your an elf I know you got magic!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!
dont make the Dark Lord beg! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif
just use your Elven UBImagic and whip us up a E3'07 demo on live!!!

Thanks Z http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

super-beast-boy
08-12-2007, 06:41 AM
i think the best way to die would be hiding from the guards and they never go away and you just die from old age XD

the_assassin_07
08-12-2007, 08:05 AM
Wrong thread mate. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

spazzoo1025
08-12-2007, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by super-beast-boy:
i think the best way to die would be hiding from the guards and they never go away and you just die from old age XD

lmao you can tell it's his first post http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

sorry dude lol uhh but yeah i'm gonna rent the game if there's no demo, bc i don't wanna buy the game just to find out its a load of sh**. I mean, i know its gonna be a great game, but i want to be able to see if it's worth spending the 60 or so dollars on it.

ryukoken69
08-12-2007, 09:05 PM
thats all and good....
BUT can we get a frelling playable demo please!!!

ryukoken69
08-13-2007, 09:31 PM
come on Z use your elven magic to get us a playable demo!!!!
you can do it!!!!

zgubilici
08-13-2007, 10:44 PM
That's not what elven magic is for http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

And you know the rule about double posting, I'm sure http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ryukoken69
08-13-2007, 11:05 PM
well I just didnt want to say bump...
and editing my post wouldnt have moved it up....

would Im sorry and I'll probably never do it again... unless I do help??

on a side not Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie comes out on dvd 08-14-07
YESSSS!!!!

zgubilici
08-13-2007, 11:06 PM
Well, even if you don't say bump, that's still considered bumping and these forums don't allow it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ryukoken69
08-14-2007, 09:31 PM
still wish you would just use your elven magic to make us a playable demo http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

scarface12828
08-15-2007, 12:39 AM
I don't think charging money for a demo would make them very populair.
And now there are people who think AC suck, since there where bugs in the demo. If Ubi would release a demo, without that bugs, they might think again about Ubi.

A demo is a preview, not a "lite" version of a game...

I wish they wouldnt do that to us,that wold be horrible

ryukoken69
08-20-2007, 11:01 PM
I seriously think we need a demo for this game!!!

Petai
08-21-2007, 11:13 AM
Everyday i wait for this game, it kills me even more.(I'm a very impatient person)

Marek86
08-21-2007, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by GPNM:

Assassin's Creed isn't NEARLY as hyped up as other games such as Halo 3 and GTA4. A demo would provide that extra much needed hype to boost sales.

You're assuming that the demo won't live up to people's expectations. That's exactly what is is, an assumption.

Charging money for a demo is ridiculous. I don't recall a single game that every forced you to pay for a demo (not counting demo disks and the like). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As a matter of fact Assassin's Creed is more anicipated by gamers thna Halo 3, and GTA3. In fact GTA3 wasn't even in the top 5.

SloppyCracker
08-21-2007, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Marek86:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GPNM:

Charging money for a demo is ridiculous. I don't recall a single game that every forced you to pay for a demo (not counting demo disks and the like). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As a matter of fact Assassin's Creed is more anicipated by gamers thna Halo 3, and GTA3. In fact GTA3 wasn't even in the top 5. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you meant GTA4. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ScytheOfGrim
08-21-2007, 11:53 AM
hey mareck, havent seen you in a while http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

wasnt it GTA4? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif whatever...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

more than halo3? yes, but only after the beta.
more than GTA4? im not so sure...

what i can say is that true, it is anticipated ALOT more since this years E3, but i dont think it can be compared to Bioshock or MGS4...

but it does have loads of fans waiting...

A_Bird_Of_Prey_
08-21-2007, 09:54 PM
we have 3 practices a day for hell week this year(football) in Glendale so the soreness of football and the anticipation of AC is the formula for SUICIDAL behavior.!!!!! HELP http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

SmokehtheFirst
08-21-2007, 09:58 PM
'Ey, where do you live, man?^^

ryukoken69
08-23-2007, 09:00 AM
Damn it Man(ubi)!!! We need a demo for this game!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif we just gotta have one cuz I am going to go insane by the lack of ANY good games till NOVEMBER!!!!!
ARG!!!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif SO please give us a DEmO!!!!!

ScytheOfGrim
08-23-2007, 09:54 AM
do you have to bump this thread every day? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

A_Bird_Of_Prey_
08-23-2007, 12:34 PM
'Ey, where do you live, man?^^

Glendale, CA
Which is in L.A. County
Which is in Southern California
Which is in the US.

ScytheOfGrim
08-23-2007, 12:36 PM
which is in the world
which is in the Milky Way, the galaxy (http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif or you could say mars http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif i mean the chocolate...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif)
which is in the universe

ever notice how many chocolates are named after space-esque stuff??

SCARFACE_47
08-23-2007, 12:43 PM
only 2 i guess, there are more named with words i never heard before, snickers, twix, what the hell is that supossed to mean??

ScytheOfGrim
08-23-2007, 12:45 PM
i dunno... could be a star!

i mean, altair is a star too you know!

wow... we're off topic http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Pingpongcham
08-23-2007, 10:24 PM
Well a snicker is a kind of laugh...Twix, I couldn't tell ya...We do need a demo though...It's all I'd be playing. =P