PDA

View Full Version : Auditore Family Crypt

d4nnysp3nc3r
11-27-2009, 11:57 AM
When you redeem the uplay points for the 'Auditore Family Crypt' is the crypt required to be downloaded or is it already on the game, just needed to be unlocked via uplay, no download required?

AC2Epiclygreat
11-27-2009, 02:50 PM
No this does not need to be downloaded it is displayed in the city with the villa with some marking (forgot what the marking is)hope this helps.

NekoKera
11-27-2009, 03:39 PM
Yes, it's already in the game, if you walk up to the entrance without unlocking it via UPlay then you will get a message stating you need to unlock it with UPlay and after Sequence 5 you can go inside. So once you purchase it on UPlay with your points it just unlocks the location. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

adrn123
11-28-2009, 03:54 AM
is the crypt cool? or is it just like,"oh thats nice..." then you walk out.

baldyfish
11-28-2009, 07:58 AM
no offence UBI but i spend about 10-15 mins working out puzels in the crypt to then read some information on walls and look at a dead persons coffin, and reatreve 2k in gold,you could have done something to improve it or atleast make those U poins worth something,

ADRN123
the crypt is just, oh and you walk out,its like an assasins toomb exept you dont unlock armour after. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Sick.Regal
11-29-2009, 07:49 PM
WOW.. do not waste the points. just like baldyfish said it is pointless. it may take you more twords 100% completion. but its just a waste of points. SERIOUSLY!!

Eddafred
12-01-2009, 07:03 AM
<span class="ev_code_black">Am I the only one who really enjoyed the Auditore Crypt?

The plaques strewn throughout the crypt reveal some pretty nifty facts, like Altair's backstory, why the Codex pages were scattered about Italy, and the origin of the Auditores.

Pretty damn nifty, if I do say so myself.</span>

mantlefan07
12-01-2009, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Eddafred:
<span class="ev_code_black">Am I the only one who really enjoyed the Auditore Crypt?

The plaques strewn throughout the crypt reveal some pretty nifty facts, like Altair's backstory, why the Codex pages were scattered about Italy, and the origin of the Auditores.

Pretty damn nifty, if I do say so myself.</span>

I enjoyed it as well. My only wish is that I knew about Uplay my first time thru. It would have added to the story and game expierience. Had I "learned" the family history while discovering the other revelations throughout it would have been more impactful I guess.

ethenwolf
12-07-2009, 05:30 PM
I have to say i enjoyed the crypt as well. Honestly the only reward I feel was a waste was the 360 theme. joy i get one pic continuously...

plunger435
12-07-2009, 06:44 PM
I rather enjoyed this little reward, and think Ubisoft is doing quite a job with the Uplay Win system.

It explained the back story, and was a reward for those really determined to the Assassins Creed Story. Plus you can get every reward by just completing the game so don't complain.

luqq
12-09-2009, 03:47 AM
I liked the content, added for free, but I only could get into the Crypt once, I've gone to the entrance door, but I can't get inside anymore! Anyone else with the same problem?

hulken_hagen
12-09-2009, 11:15 AM
im thinking about unlocking the crypt

JuiceBeast
12-09-2009, 08:49 PM
+1 for the content is worth unlocking. It's a nice map, with unique challenges and a fun way to earn some Florins.

If you don't like the game itself, obviously don't bother.

ghozi
12-14-2009, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by luqq:LOL,U can access the crypt back by replaying the mission...in the DNA sequence.><

D.V.Ant
01-03-2010, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by adrn123:
is the crypt cool? or is it just like,"oh thats nice..." then you walk out. very boring waste of time,a few puzzles, they should have put in a piece of rare art of somthing. maybe a picture of his mother haha. waste of pionts although you might as well get it as there is nothing else to spend points on anyway.