PDA

View Full Version : 40+ minutes of searching, and then 70% of the players take Forever to choose???

TheGreenAlloy
11-28-2010, 09:00 AM
We only need 10-15 seconds to choose, not a lunch break.

giggleHyena
11-28-2010, 09:36 AM
There are enough threads about this, and if someone won't choose their character they are probably stuck at the loading screen instead of the character selection screen.

rocketxsurgeon
11-28-2010, 09:38 AM
You can tell if someone's picking a character if the character icon next to their name is changing. If it isn't changing (therefore the space is blank), they aren't at character selection.

TheGreenAlloy
11-28-2010, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
You can tell if someone's picking a character if the character icon next to their name is changing. If it isn't changing (therefore the space is blank), they aren't at character selection.
Ah, I did not know. Thank you.

rocketxsurgeon
11-28-2010, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by TheGreenAlloy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
Ah, I did not know. Thank you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem at all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TheGreenAlloy
11-28-2010, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheGreenAlloy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:

No problem at all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wow, you refrained from insulting me for my lack of knowledge. I am not used to this, they do not act as pleasant as this over at the Halo: Reach forums at bungie.net.

assassin087
11-28-2010, 07:25 PM
I know right. Everyone on those forums overeact and are always trolling. All they talk about is how bad call of duty is,

BluePanda559
11-29-2010, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by TheGreenAlloy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheGreenAlloy:

No problem at all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wow, you refrained from insulting me for my lack of knowledge. I am not used to this, they do not act as pleasant as this over at the Halo: Reach forums at bungie.net. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
hehe people are usually dbags at b'net, probably because more people go on there due to it being more "mainstream"
I like halo btw

Mr_Shade
11-29-2010, 10:31 AM
If you are selecting 'play now' - it may take longer than normal - we are aware of issues concerning slow match making.

If you select 'Ranked' or 'Player match' it will be quicker, and if it does not find a game within a minute - I suggest backing out and trying again.

Locking thread, due to there already being multiple threads about the match making http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif