is this real sam ? his face and his actions not the same

raykmy
07-04-2010, 09:22 PM
sure, why not? thats Sam, only that he is ****ed

lord322
07-05-2010, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by raykmy:
sure, why not? thats Sam, only that he is ****ed

i think u never seen splinter cell 1, sc pt, sc ct ,sc double agent , and the real sc conviction.

raykmy
07-05-2010, 07:54 AM
FYI: I have SCCT and SCDA. Maybe he just looks shabbier and older + graphic advancements between SCDA and SCC, so more or less, u can expect a little change here and there... well, he should pass the baton already, he's getting too old

SCAgent95
07-05-2010, 10:30 AM
FYI: I have SCCT and SCDA. Maybe he just looks shabbier and older + graphic advancements between SCDA and SCC, so more or less, u can expect a little change here and there... well, he should pass the baton already, he's getting too old

no, sam fisher is getting better and better http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

lord322
07-05-2010, 11:36 AM

but now his face is younger and his face is not like sam is another person its like silent hill home comings hero, do you seen silent hill home coming?

raykmy
07-07-2010, 06:32 AM
good point there too, well, no harm making him look better* though

*subjective to others