PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER: what happened to the apple



hrhtom
10-17-2011, 01:55 PM
at the end of brotherhood when desmond was forced to stab lucy and fell into a coma

the apple rolled out of his hand

was it recovered by the assassin field team

or was it placed back on the plinth

ShaneO7K
10-17-2011, 01:58 PM
William M and the others most likely brought it with them.

Calvarok
10-17-2011, 01:58 PM
We don't know, but since the whole objective of the mission was to get it, I'd assume whoever helped Desmond back into the animus also took it.

LightRey
10-17-2011, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
We don't know, but since the whole objective of the mission was to get it, I'd assume whoever helped Desmond back into the animus also took it.
We do. In The da Vinci Disappearance William says that "the apple is useless without [the location of the temple]".

dave93vert
10-19-2011, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by hrhtom:
at the end of brotherhood when desmond was forced to stab lucy and fell into a coma
the apple rolled out of his hand
was it recovered by the assassin field team
or was it placed back on the plinth

love your sig, by the way. u like mine?

LightRey
10-19-2011, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by dave93vert:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hrhtom:
at the end of brotherhood when desmond was forced to stab lucy and fell into a coma
the apple rolled out of his hand
was it recovered by the assassin field team
or was it placed back on the plinth

love your sig, by the way. u like mine? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Please stop posting spam. You're way off topic.

dave93vert
10-19-2011, 11:31 AM
Lightguy - please stop spamming peoples threads with posts like the one above. if u have something against me or my SIG, please in the future send me a PM about it. other than that please refrain from spamming nonrelevant discussion. PM sent as well http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

ShaneO7K
10-19-2011, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by dave93vert:
Lightguy - please stop spamming peoples threads with posts like the one above. if u have something against me or my SIG, please in the future send me a PM about it. other than that please refrain from spamming nonrelevant discussion. PM sent as well http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

You actually being serious here...?

LightRey
10-19-2011, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dave93vert:
Lightguy - please stop spamming peoples threads with posts like the one above. if u have something against me or my SIG, please in the future send me a PM about it. other than that please refrain from spamming nonrelevant discussion. PM sent as well http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

You actually being serious here...? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Don't worry. I've already replied to his PM and warned him that I will report his spamming if it is to continue.

Anyways, I think it's safe to assume that the apple was recovered by the Assassins after what happened at the end of ACB. After all, the whole reason they went there was to retrieve the apple in the first place.

dave93vert
10-19-2011, 01:22 PM
yes i and i will reported u lightguy about your harrassment and stalking me after all my posts. leave me alone i am asking u nicely. PM sent too incase u dont read this. and please stop using threads to talk to me

the apple will end up with eve, so it doesnt matter who has it now

LightRey
10-19-2011, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by dave93vert:
yes i and i will reported u lightguy about your harrassment and stalking me after all my posts. leave me alone i am asking u nicely. PM sent too incase u dont read this. and please stop using threads to talk to me

the apple will end up with eve, so it doesnt matter who has it now
You don't know where the apple will end up and of course it matters who has it now. The whole reason Desmond and the rest of the team went through the entire ordeal that is ACB (to them) was to get the thing in the first place and to use it to find the locations of the other temples (and likely other things as well).

Tully__
10-19-2011, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by dave93vert:
love your sig, by the way. u like mine?
No, it's in breach of the rules. See http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1026566/m/7401097417 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5181026566/m/7401097417)
Text part of your sig is not to exceed 4 lines x 80 characters per line. Normally we're not too strict if it's a couple of characters over, but yours is way out of bounds.

Also, ease up on the off topic posts and bumping or the mod team may have to step in.

@LightRey, if you have a problem with someone, report them then ignore them. Harassing them is not only making the situation worse, it's against the rules.

jmk1999
10-19-2011, 10:52 PM
i don't know... i think his sig looks pretty cool. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

LightRey
10-20-2011, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by dom1999:
i don't know... i think his sig looks pretty cool. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
It does now http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

@Tully__
I wasn't trying to harass him, really. I just reminded him of the rules a couple of times (about 5 times if I remember correctly). Since he didn't listen, I just started reporting him instead. I just really didn't expect him to continue on like that after being warned several times, so I didn't expect to have to stop warning him for the sake of not giving too many warnings to the same individual.

JJTHoukes
10-20-2011, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by LightRey

Telling someone that you'll report them is harassment too. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

LightRey
10-20-2011, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by ThyMolizzo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey

Telling someone that you'll report them is harassment too. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It was a single, final warning and I did so in a reply to a PM of his, not on the forums.

This is getting way off topic. Let's go back to discussing the apple.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-20-2011, 05:03 AM
Most likely that Willam Miles and his team have the apple. There's no point to find the apple and put it back now is there?

LightRey
10-20-2011, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by SukhvirsCreed:
Most likely that Willam Miles and his team have the apple. There's no point to find the apple and put it back now is there?
Well technically the main reason they needed it was to find the Locations of the other temples, which they maybe already have now that the apple showed those glyphs. This gives them a decent reason to leave the apple there (where it's locked away), but they most likely want more clues to temple locations and probably some stuff besides that.

dave93vert
10-20-2011, 09:12 AM
all Lightguy said was two things repeatedly to me:
"stop saying your theory like if it is fact", and "stop spamming threads".

i have no clue why he would hound me on all threads posting those things to me. my only guess is he dislikes my theory and/or my comments. but like i said i read the ULA agreement and i havnt broken rules. he can take it up with admin and try to prove something which doesnt exist, good luck. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif be happy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

LightRey
10-20-2011, 09:33 AM
I've also been thinking about what the apple did at the end of ACB. We know that Minerva altered the apple when Ezio showed it to her and that she possibly gave it the locations of the other temples, but I think it's more than likely she also programmed in the whole *SPOILER* stabbing Lucy *END SPOILER* part, since Juno never seemed to "commune" with it. Technically that would make Minerva responsible for what happened, not Juno, though they were likely both in on it.

@dave93vert
I was never "hounding" you. I post in almost every thread on this forum. See my post count? At least 3000 of them were made in the last few months and all of them on this forum.

dave93vert
10-20-2011, 09:57 AM
@Lightguy, as per ULA/admin specs for Signature (500x150 with only 4 lines of text) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif
have a nice day