PDA

View Full Version : need some help at the end... (spoilers for those who haven't finished)

KJ_White
06-26-2008, 08:15 PM
first off it was a great game, i have finished but i was wondering when in the office area after the templars find the location of the others, and you can access lucy's email's and pick up tha pen. is there anything else to the game after accessing the conference room? can you access the other 2 computers or even escape? any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Crash_Plague
06-26-2008, 10:28 PM
All of the computers can be accessed, about half-way through the game is an opportunity to pickpocket the doc's pen, giving you access to his computer.

But other than that, no, there's nothing else to do, except assassinate all those guys over and over until AC 2!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

liquid_forever
06-27-2008, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by KJ_White:
first off it was a great game, i have finished but i was wondering when in the office area after the templars find the location of the others, and you can access lucy's email's and pick up tha pen. is there anything else to the game after accessing the conference room? can you access the other 2 computers or even escape? any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Next time, warn people about spoilers in the thread topic. Let's just try to keep this place friendly and spoiler free.

JohnXXII
06-27-2008, 07:52 AM
Stop being painful.

liquid_forever
06-27-2008, 08:18 AM
Stay out of the AC forums Johnny!

zgubilici
06-27-2008, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by liquid_forever:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KJ_White:

Next time, warn people about spoilers in the thread topic. Let's just try to keep this place friendly and spoiler free. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He put spoiler in the title, which pretty much warns everyone that the post will contain them.
'Armchair moderating' is not appreciated - if you have something useful to contribute to the AC forums, do so, otherwise please refrain.

Your so-called one-on-one discussions and flaming with JohnXXII have to end - choose, you can either have the liquid account or the John account. If you continue posting from both in this manner, both will be suspended.

brookzinc
07-02-2008, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by KJ_White:

huh ? how do you acces the conference room and Warrens computer ? :S