PDA

View Full Version : The truth Puzzle

warrenasp
01-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Please help!
I am not only struggling to find all the truth video clips i am also strugling on how to unravel the puzzles i have just found the v shape on the lighthouse how do you stop two of the reels moving at once.

I have completed all of the tomb sections however i iam still miles away from collecting all the feathers any hel would be brill.

ACExTHEGAME
01-06-2010, 11:29 AM
Dude Two Words For You = YOUTUBE!

sherbet56
01-06-2010, 01:27 PM
go to gamespy.com for a feather map.also in dna you can check the number of feathers still to collect in each town

warrenasp
01-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by sherbet56:
go to gamespy.com for a feather map.also in dna you can check the number of feathers still to collect in each town

What about the truth puzzles where are they?

OzDavis
01-06-2010, 06:52 PM
There's a good guide to the glyph puzzles here (http://www.gamesradar.com/f/assassins-creed-ii-glyphs-and-statuettes-guide/a-20091120161944695091/p-4).

Wournos
01-08-2010, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by warrenasp:
Please help!
I am not only struggling to find all the truth video clips i am also strugling on how to unravel the puzzles i have just found the v shape on the lighthouse how do you stop two of the reels moving at once.

I have completed all of the tomb sections however i iam still miles away from collecting all the feathers any hel would be brill.
You can't stop 2 wheels from moving at once. You have to check which moves together and use it to your advantage. It takes time but it is certainly not impossible. I have finished pretty much all wheels twice now.