PDA

View Full Version : Cristina *sPOILERS*



Pitalla
11-25-2010, 10:39 AM
Cristina is just like the Aerith of Assasins Creed, no matter how many times you replay the mission nor you put reset, It is always the same outcome http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Did they did it on purpose?

Anyways I tough it was great to see those missions in game as repressed memories, romance and drama is something that games should have more, and besides it explains why Ezio is a ladies man. Just like Quagmire from family guy, he is trying to fill a bottomless hole that left Cristina.

Too bad they dont give you an achievement for this, it would had been nice.

Also after the mission I had a sudden urge to vent my anger in the pyre of vanities DLC pack although it is bad as heck.

thomaslotrfreak
11-25-2010, 11:23 AM
i agree, those missions where you see ezio more as a person than as a mindless killer were great!

but in dont understand this:
" no matter how many times you replay the mission nor you put reset, It is always the same outcome"

you replay memories right? how can you change history if you replay it?
anyway, good job for ubisoft bringing more caracter http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

E-Zekiel
11-25-2010, 12:51 PM
I don't think Ezio was a ladies' man just because of the hole that Cristina left. I think he was just a ladies' man who happened to have one true love in his life.

Are you a guy IRL or known anyone like this? It's not exactly uncommon for a guy to be a ladies' man but still only have one woman that he truly loves like no other.

Pitalla
11-25-2010, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Beregr0ns:
i agree, those missions where you see ezio more as a person than as a mindless killer were great!

but in dont understand this:
" no matter how many times you replay the mission nor you put reset, It is always the same outcome"

you replay memories right? how can you change history if you replay it?
anyway, good job for ubisoft bringing more caracter http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Well a game its a game and the first time you play it you feel like you can actually save her like if it is an alternate income. But since it is not then its like in FF7, where Aerith always dies, no matter what you do.

Sigh... I still wish they would had a happy ending http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
What use is the apple if it cant bring back those that you love?... it would be nice wouldnt it?

galenwolf
11-25-2010, 06:08 PM
What happened with Ezio is partly why I hope we get to see his story finished with him having a kid and finding a woman he can love as much as Christina. It would be nice conclusion like with what happened with Altair.

VRTX97
11-25-2010, 06:41 PM
It could be adream like alta´r's in AC2 but wth ezio.

austin128
11-25-2010, 07:20 PM
I really did want to cry, both when she yelled at him and was like, "But I loved YOU!" in Venice, and when she died. I think if Ezio cried that might've pushed me over the edge. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
I'm a guy btw lol

AdzMofo
11-25-2010, 07:48 PM
Yeah I was really sad about the whole Cristina situation....poor Ezio http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

It was really a fantastic addition to the game in that it added a deeper sense of character to Ezio.

As for the theory that he's a womaniser because he couldn't have Cristina...that can't be true because even when he did have Cristina he was sleeping around.

pshea29
11-25-2010, 07:52 PM
What happened to Rosa too? After AC2 everyone said that Christina was over with and that she was going to be his lover but then she never showed up in this game.

Pitalla
11-25-2010, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by austin128:
I really did want to cry, both when she yelled at him and was like, "But I loved YOU!" in Venice, and when she died. I think if Ezio cried that might've pushed me over the edge. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
I'm a guy btw lol

I cried as well, manly tears. Man I really wanted this to end up good and they had a happy ending. Venice really moved me and made me all melancholic.

Out of topic:
BTW Ezio had like 48 years at the end of the game... so I asuming that he would had needed to have a younger woman isnt? in order to produce a decent offspring, someone even said Lucretzia's last child could be his loll.

Too bad the Apple cant bring people back from the death...

Originally posted by pshea29:
What happened to Rosa too? After AC2 everyone said that Christina was over with and that she was going to be his lover but then she never showed up in this game.
Only fans where saying, but it never went as far as flirting, although I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

AnthonyA85
11-25-2010, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
It's not exactly uncommon for a guy to be a ladies' man but still only have one woman that he truly loves like no other.

You are absolutely right, because I met (4 years ago) then lost (she dumped me march this year) mine, I really hope I'm proven wrong about that, but I doubt I will be.

I'm not the ladies man Ezio is (or Quagmire for that matter, wish I was :P) but still.

I'm gonna have to try and steal myself when I replay those supressed memories.