PDA

View Full Version : Da vinci Dlc not working

Geomyna
05-19-2011, 01:02 AM
I can get to the restored memory and start it but after the dialogue I get stuck playing as an invisable character. I can't open the menu, map or the weapons tab. Like in the loading animus. I have however got the 4 characters and 2 modes in multiplayer. Don't have drachen armour,officer or harlequin which, according to wikipedia, I should have. Wikipedia AC:B (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed:_Brotherhood)

Kalevalatar
05-19-2011, 07:32 AM
Did you play the game through? I have exact same problem, the memory starts first but then I have invisible char and the memory wont go forward. Only way to exit is crashing game.

For me this is happening because I finished game and then went to Da Vinci story. Myself and few others have made posts about it, no one seems to know if there is fix or not.

Geomyna
05-19-2011, 08:54 AM
I have completed the main memories and have a total synch of 85%.

Geomyna
05-19-2011, 09:06 AM
I have replayed the sequence 4 castello level without entering the start. Then I went to the restored memory and it worked. Thanks

n1989kevi
05-05-2012, 10:31 PM
I've got the same problem today, I completed all main missions and when I go to restored memory, it stuck in animus environment and loading music begins, please help!!! :(:(:(