PDA

View Full Version : HELP ON PEARL HISTORICAL MAP...

speedbird2k5
11-04-2004, 08:47 AM
I'm planning on doing a real good and historical pearl harbor attack mission and I need help. Can anyone help me find a map layout of all the ships before the first wave and after the first wave. I'm trying my best to look for some, but i a little help would be good. THanks

speedbird2k5
11-04-2004, 08:47 AM
I'm planning on doing a real good and historical pearl harbor attack mission and I need help. Can anyone help me find a map layout of all the ships before the first wave and after the first wave. I'm trying my best to look for some, but i a little help would be good. THanks

BaldieJr
11-04-2004, 09:16 AM
Barnes & Noble has a book on clearance called "Atlas of World War II". It has what you are looking for and its cheap.

speedbird2k5
11-04-2004, 09:43 AM
How much is it?

Dunkelgrun
11-04-2004, 10:31 AM
Pearl Harbor by H.P.Willmott is excellent and is 12.99 in the UK, $19.95 in the US.

Good luck with your mission; the part of the map where the Naval Yard was is so bad that I gave up trying to do this. Placing the Shaw, Pennsylvania and San Francisco and all of the other ships along there (including the Oglala), let alone all of the buildings in the yard is **** near impossible.

You will have to do a lot of creative object placing plus accept the fact that your ships will either be on land or your buildings in the water.

Disappointing? Very. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Cheers.

JG53Frankyboy
11-04-2004, 12:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by speedbird2k5:
I'm planning on doing a real good and historical pearl harbor attack mission and I need help. Can anyone help me find a map layout of all the ships before the first wave and after the first wave. I'm trying my best to look for some, but i a little help would be good. THanks <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.onwar.com/maps/wwii/pacific1/1pearl41.htm