PDA

View Full Version : Quick Mission Builder add on's ?

arizdlt
06-12-2006, 03:12 PM
Really enjoy being able to create quick scenarios using rhis because I have little time.However, would like a greater variety of maps and objects, so I could create more interesting scenarios, such as attacks of convoys, cities, rocket bases, large armored formations, etc.alot more geographical areas. does anyone of add-ons, or methods so this could be done easily without having to deal with the time consuming and difficult Full Mission Builder?

arizdlt
06-12-2006, 03:12 PM
Really enjoy being able to create quick scenarios using rhis because I have little time.However, would like a greater variety of maps and objects, so I could create more interesting scenarios, such as attacks of convoys, cities, rocket bases, large armored formations, etc.alot more geographical areas. does anyone of add-ons, or methods so this could be done easily without having to deal with the time consuming and difficult Full Mission Builder?

marc_hawkins
06-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Really the only thing you can do is use one of the community developed mission generators, One of the best being uberdemon's UQMG:

http://www.uberdemon.com/index2.html

It really is cool.

UberDemon
06-12-2006, 06:13 PM
If you have any issues with UQMG, you can post them here, or at the UQMG support Forum at Airwarfare.com