PDA

View Full Version : Ezio's second blade glove....

ArD117
12-19-2009, 06:40 AM
Personally, I though Ezio's second hidden blade looked much cooler with the glove instead of the armor plating. To me, this added to Ezio's "renaissance" quality. Can't Ubi just allow us to take the armor plating off?

When you think about it, a hooded guy going down a street is ominous anyway. Having a giant bracer on your arm is another thing. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

bladencrowd
12-19-2009, 07:44 AM
It's there so you can block attacks. Without it a lot of people would fail early on.

Maze38
01-07-2010, 06:57 PM
So? The Hidden blade is an assassination tool, not a weapon to run around with. They should have put the option in there. Hopefully they'll add that in DLC, because not only does it look cool it really IS a HIDDEN blade. Even the normal one is still visible from the underside.

As for blocking attacks? You should just dodge or counter them like we all did in the first game. The only real gripe I have with ACII is the second blade armor plate. That, and you can't remove armor once you have it equipped. I mean you can swap them out, but you can't rock the regular clothes.

ToKillInPeace
01-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by bladencrowd:
It's there so you can block attacks. Without it a lot of people would fail early on.

I think he was referring to the metal cestus (sp?)

w/e, you know what I mean. That metal plated glove thing.

TheEpicWolf
01-07-2010, 10:20 PM
I think the glove is still technically there because when you go to the inventory bit and see the upgrades the armoured glove is the same. It seem like they decided to make the second hidden blade more like the first instead of putting it in the sleeve although it also serves as a defence against attack.