PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelations Combat related question

Brunadas
11-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Hi guys,as seen in this demo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf6Q1-YWAz4,1:30 of the video,how can Ezio kill the 2nd guard with the sword and the hiddenblade if they are both Primary Weapons?Is it contextual,will happen like 1 time in 50 per example?

I know that you can have like a sword as the primary weapon and the hidden gun as your second but if the sword and the "hookblade" are both primary weapons how can we do that kills?I know you can grab and counter grab and counter steal with the hoodblade but how can you do the killing with both?

Cheers

Collinwood01
11-13-2011, 01:13 AM
I think he was using his left hand to help pull the sword out of the body. I dont think he was using his left hand for the kill.

Brunadas
11-13-2011, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Collinwood01:
I think he was using his left hand to help pull the sword out of the body. I dont think he was using his left hand for the kill.

No,if you pay close attention he kills with the sword and finish him off with the hidden blade.It as been said that you(as a player) can do that,my question is HOW if both weapons are PRIMARY weapons?

Cheers