PDA

View Full Version : So I finally got 100% sync on AC2...

ace3001
02-06-2011, 09:22 AM
I got 100% sync, but I still have only 95% renovated Monteriggioni. So it got me thinking. What are the things that actually count towards 100%?
Oh, and what are the treasure chests for? I've collected quite a bit, but they don't seem to add up to anything.

Curry MoFo
02-06-2011, 10:40 AM
In AC2 atleast, all that counts towards sync is the memories and misc contracts in the DNA. It only counts if in the DNA, there is a diamond that can be filled in.

AnthonyA85
02-07-2011, 03:51 PM
i'm only at 97% or so, all i have left to do are races (which i really don't want to do) and and the three templar lairs, which i don't have anyways.

AubreyWilborn
02-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Lol...yeah, I always hated the races-I never finished all of them. The only side missions I cared about were the assasination contracts, lol.

Although I'm not gonna lie-that one race with the bestiality dude, and all those guys you have to fight is pretty cool.

Murcuseo
02-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by AubreyWilborn:

Although I'm not gonna lie-that one race with the bestiality dude, and all those guys you have to fight is pretty cool.

Whu?.

I'm trying to think what mission you're on about, but I can't for the life of me connect the dots.

AnthonyA85
02-07-2011, 09:28 PM
I think he means that race where ezio gets lucky afterwards with the woman who challenged him to it.

sameer_monier
02-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
I think he means that race where ezio gets lucky afterwards with the woman who challenged him to it. yeah that was one hell of a woman, i mean race http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

i too got 90% something, i am missing few things, the feathers which will take me forever to find even with using the internet, the auditore cape (spelling maybe wrong, sorry) the 10 guys kill without leaving the fight, i guess that's it, unless the DLC got any more trophies (no, i didn't get the DLC)

AubreyWilborn
02-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AubreyWilborn:

Whu?.

I'm trying to think what mission you're on about, but I can't for the life of me connect the dots. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow-I really am that much of an AC2 nerd, huh?

OK-in Forli, there is a race where you have to take a letter to a dude who lives just outside of town. When you get there, the guy you give the letter to gets ****ed, and a bunch of his friends show up, and you can either run away from them all, fight them, or kill them all.

Now- in regards to bestiality-if you read the letter your supposed to give the guy, it says he's charged with a crime. The letter says the crime relates to a certain bible passage. If you look up the actual bible passage-it is a passage prohibiting bestiality.

"And man shall not lie with the beast of the field..." etc. Like I said, fun mission.

ace3001
02-08-2011, 10:07 PM
@AubreyWilborn: That was a courier mission. =)
But damn, I never thought the bible reference would be about bestiality. It just said crimes against god. Ubi has added some nice humorous touches even to the side missions. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

@Sameer_monier: Feathers are not necessary for 100%.

Oh, and why do you guys hate races? Except the Venetian one, I loved the rest.

AubreyWilborn
02-08-2011, 11:24 PM
Oh yeah=you're right. I need to re-install the game and start playing again-I've gotten courier and race missions all confused.

sameer_monier
02-09-2011, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:
But damn, I never thought the bible reference would be about bestiality. It just said crimes against god. Ubi has added some nice humorous touches even to the side missions. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

you need the feathers to unlock the auditore cape, which is needed for 100% http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ace3001
02-09-2011, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by sameer_monier:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:

you need the feathers to unlock the auditore cape, which is needed for 100% http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You don't need the Auditore cape for 100% sync, I'm certain. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Not sure about trophies/achievements stuff, though.

AnthonyA85
02-09-2011, 09:00 AM
Yeah, that currier mission was odd. I never read the letter, so i have no idea what was in it. (I'm sure i still have it in the inventory, it'd be difficult to find)

It's easier to find the feathers if you have the strategy guide, i had to use an online guide, which meant alt-tabbing in and out of the game, which eventually caused issues, so i eventually switched to my laptop for the guide)

And I also haven't done the Auditore crypt, i saw a walkthrough on youtube, and was like "eer....no." I'd had enough of the last Tomb in Venice, no way in hell i was gonna go trough that again.

ace3001
02-09-2011, 09:42 AM
Auditore Family Crypt is the most annoying Assassin tomb in the game. But highly satisfying once you complete it.

sameer_monier
02-09-2011, 09:44 AM
kolitha.kuruppu : LOL i am sorry man, i was talking about the trophies, i thought 100% in AC2 meant platinum trophy LOL http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

AnthonyA85 : i totally agree with you, the online guide to me was pain in the head, i was like "you are kidding !!!, i will try to find them myself while running on rooftops, but there is no way in hell i would hurt my eye on that guide"

AnthonyA85
02-09-2011, 10:57 AM
like i said, i eventually had to resort to using my laptop to look at the guide, while playing the game on my pc.

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but frequently pressing Alt+Tab to minimize/maximize the game will eventually cause my graphics card drivers to go nuts, resulting in a black screen as soon as i Alt+Tab back into the game, the only way round that, is a system reboot.

I'm assuming this is also going to be an issue with ACB, which is why i thought ahead and got the Strategy guide book. :P

Krayus Korianis
02-09-2011, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:
Auditore Family Crypt is the most annoying Assassin tomb in the game. But highly satisfying once you complete it.

Most annoying for me was the last one in Venice... The Auditore Family crypt was actually easy.

ace3001
02-10-2011, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:

Most annoying for me was the last one in Venice... The Auditore Family crypt was actually easy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>In the Venetian one, once you figure out which path to take, the lever gives you enough time. But at the Auditore Family Crypt, there are many such timed levers, and those levers give almost no chance for error. That might have been just me, though.