PDA

View Full Version : what the hell??

xenovive
02-08-2009, 03:58 PM
okay so ive competed the game without all the frustration others have gained in all the battles and fights not to mention the last battle with the master which was pretty easy to be fair http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif but after the credits have roled and your back inthe room with the blood what the hell do you do next? i keep lookin at the inscriptions and have no clue to what im supposed to be doing!!!!!

caswallawn_2k7
02-08-2009, 04:00 PM
basicaly if you want you can go back in the animus and replay memories but basicaly the game is finnished and if you want to ggo further you need to wait for AC2

UraniumWeasel69
02-08-2009, 07:00 PM
also while looking at the inscriptions it'll reveal that the assassains of Masyaf followed the Pagan/Wiccan religion (NOT satanism) you can tell by the pyrimid with the glowing apple ontop, the achievement (360) called the eagle and the apple and the game ends as your standing beside the animus where your facing the Pentagam (right side up) look to your left and look into FPV mode and look on the ground there is another iconic pagan symbol also seen on the hit TV show Charmed and to the opposite side of the animus the "Eye of Horus" can be seen once again another iconic pagan symbol of "protection against evil" I should know this for I myself am pagan and can easily identify the symbols

Anruaee
05-04-2009, 07:11 PM
Congratz, you beat the game. Now wait for AC2 to come out. You can still get inside the Animus or replay missions. I restarted my whole game because I wasn't aware of the secrets like stealing pens and going on Lucy's computer.

theusc84
06-25-2009, 03:15 PM
What do you do if you can't interact with anything? How do you get onto Lucy's computer?

dogmeat_287
06-25-2009, 03:22 PM
If you want to get eh stuff from Viddic adn Lucy's Computers you must steal their acess pens during the course of the game. If you dont do it before that memory block where you have the oppurtunity to steal tehm, you will never be able to login to their pc's

godsmack_darius
06-25-2009, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by CitizinSoldi3r:
also while looking at the inscriptions it'll reveal that the assassains of Masyaf followed the Pagan/Wiccan religion (NOT satanism) you can tell by the pyrimid with the glowing apple ontop, the achievement (360) called the eagle and the apple and the game ends as your standing beside the animus where your facing the Pentagam (right side up) look to your left and look into FPV mode and look on the ground there is another iconic pagan symbol also seen on the hit TV show Charmed and to the opposite side of the animus the "Eye of Horus" can be seen once again another iconic pagan symbol of "protection against evil" I should know this for I myself am pagan and can easily identify the symbols

You aced it man
I can relate, I am also Wiccan too,
And too give you more ideas about the inscriptions on the wall

The creators of Assassins creed, said that the inscrption on the wall wasnt ment to say "hey gamerz this is where we are going next!" It had NOTHING to do with Assassins creed 2, or 1 or even 3 4 or 5 etc etc

It was to do with the Assassins creed UNIVERSE Now I have no idea what that means please enlighten me

dogmeat_287
06-26-2009, 09:57 AM
You aced it man

The creators of Assassins creed, said that the inscrption on the wall wasnt ment to say "hey gamerz this is where we are going next!" It had NOTHING to do with Assassins creed 2, or 1 or even 3 4 or 5 etc etc

It was to do with the Assassins creed UNIVERSE Now I have no idea what that means please enlighten me
I think what they mean by that is like how they give you clues everywhere in teh game and stuff. Not really actually shown in the game but it gives you an idea about the events that happened that were not shown in the game.

Xm3buX
06-26-2009, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CitizinSoldi3r:

You aced it man

It was to do with the Assassins creed UNIVERSE Now I have no idea what that means please enlighten me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It means like what might be going on in other parts of the world that have nothing to do with the game.

Kind of how the tom clancy games(some of them any way) are in the same universe but generally have nothing to do with each other.

godsmack_darius
06-29-2009, 03:13 PM
Yeah thats what I was thinking too, like Patrice Desilets said, The writing on the wall was to do with the Assassins Creed UNIVERSE not the sequel

craxe
06-30-2009, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by CitizinSoldi3r:

You're mostly correct, except the Eye of Horus was originally Egyptian, actually pre-dating Paganism and Wiccan

AetosEagle
07-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by craxe:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CitizinSoldi3r:

You're mostly correct, except the Eye of Horus was originally Egyptian, actually pre-dating Paganism and Wiccan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eye of Horus was indeed Egyptian, Horus being the god of Wind and protected the Pharoahs during their reign, the relation to Assassins Creed here is that Horus is mainly seen as an Eagle, and his statues portray him with an Eagles head, the Eagle obviously being the "mascot" if you call it, of Altair, Ezio, and the Assassins.

Serenity9066
07-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Okay. I must have missed something. How exactly do cryptic symbols mean Masyaf followed the "pagan/wiccan" religion? That sounds pretty assuming. Also there's the little fact that Wicca wasn't invented till at least the 20th century.

That's just.. embarrassing. Also Wicca isn't the only pagan religion. Pagan just means non-christian.
Ah conspiracy lovers. How you entertain me.